Wouldn't the lack of coaching qualifications and the fact that almost no one has heard of us hurt our chances?

Just out of curiosity, did you run any tests? Were there any interesting results?

Test Runs - not really, just checked all managers were there and that the game wouldn't crash

"almost no one has heard of us" - Well, it is your chance to make yourself a name, my friend

June 18-30

I guess Blackpool has seen me in this forum as they have offered me an interview on the very first day.
Ajax spends 23M on Quincy Promes (Pikkpoiss is very thrilled). (Already a sighning - It's only the 2nd day dude)

July 1-31

Ekstrom won Croatian Super Cup.
Laing won Russian Super Cup.
Scandelli buys Matuidi for 4.3M.
Roberts signs Kolarov for 7.75M.
July boss award for Ekstrom. (Croatian 1. Div)

*I'm only gonna write buys/sell that are over 10M + buys/sells about famous players

Test Runs - not really, just checked all managers were there and that the game wouldn't crash

"almost no one has heard of us" - Well, it is your chance to make yourself a name, my friend

fair enough, but I'm just worried whether the players will react differently to an unknown manager (like they do when we set our manager experience to Sunday league)

fair enough, but I'm just worried whether the players will react differently to an unknown manager (like they do when we set our manager experience to Sunday league)

Just think of it as "The harder, the better".

I am looking to follow in Manuel pellegrinis path from Malaga to Manchester city, but I'd be delighted with a move to any big club.

Looking forward to this it looks great

August 1-31

Mladina thinks Ekstrom is overrated (because of her winning MotM). (Making enemies, eh?)
Gonzalez might be interested in Swansea's (Noveski) GK Vorm.
Conordinho interested in Ivanovic. Mourinho says that he isn't for sale.
Wilson interested in Scandelli's Matias Fernandez.
Laing under pressure at CSKA (win % - 28). (It's hard for a lonely welsh guy in cold Russia)
Laing is the 1st one to have an insecure job. (At least you're first in smth)
Ekstrom gets MotM

Lets get Posh back in the Championship eh? And make some lovely enemies on the way

Can a manager manage a team with no qualifications?

I'm pretty sure you need the highest qualifications (Pro License) to manage in the top flight - other than that, I think you need at least the most basic license to become a manager. I don't think SI have taken into account any managers created through the editor.

Did I make any signings at Monaco mate? Thought I'd spend a lot there

Bahahaha, managers just be jealous. 2 manager of the months in 2 months. And a trophy already.

Just wondering what the images are though, heh...

hopefully i can spot some wonderkids with my 17 JPP

From a handful of managers I saw the most popular formation was 4-2-3-1 any specific reason???

Hopefully my more defensive 4-3-2-1 will have my Porto Side to the top of Portugual

From a handful of managers I saw the most popular formation was 4-2-3-1 any specific reason???

Hopefully my more defensive 4-3-2-1 will have my Porto Side to the top of Portugual

I chose it because I thought it suited Everton

For me it was because Liverpool have 2 good CMs in Hendo and Gerrard with Sterling-Coutinho-Sturridge-Suarez upfront.