Become a Legend IV: Supreme strikers (Be a Pro)

• Thread starter Thread starter naterr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 797
  • Views Views 86K
Good solid season for Dunne. Was starting to think it was time for a move but 17 in 37 isn't that bad at all. Could we get a screenie of the final positions for the french league this season?

Cheers mate. Top work as usual!

Hope Speedro goes....anywhere...

He will...eventually have to move

Sorry for the stupid question.. what skin use? :O

IT's called Scorpio, think it's on FMscout!

Nothing about Coulon... Nothing.

He just doesn't do anything! If anything comes up about him I will let you know!

Good solid season for Dunne. Was starting to think it was time for a move but 17 in 37 isn't that bad at all. Could we get a screenie of the final positions for the french league this season?

Cheers mate. Top work as usual!

Yeh it's pretty decent compared to some people! and leagues will be up in a minute

Nice to see I got a few more league goals this year,
Didnt get as much continental goals, to be expected as its champs league now though!
If i do move, hope its to another Italian club, dont wanna move to england cos of all the competition for strikers there

Summer Transfer Window

Bond Tempted by AC Milan

Man U, Man City and Liverpool have bids accepted for Thompson

Thompson is tempted to join Man U....(I think I can guess where he is going)

Skizzo makes a "come and get me" plea to Arsenal boss Jim Mcintyre....not sure who he is!

Thompson joins Man City for 25m rising to 35.5m, rejects Man U and Liverpool....
(I am proper shocked he didn't join Man U!)

Bids accepted for Skizzo from Arsenal and Chelsea

Skizzo joins Arsenal for 31.5m rising to 47.5m, he rejects Chelsea

Bond tempted by AC Milan

Naterr is tempted by Liverpool

AC Milan's 32.5m bid for Bond has been rejected

Gozalbo tempted by Liverpool

Stark is disciplined by Liverpool for not showing up to training...naughty naughty!

Balls is happy at Sevilla - Amidst speculation he could join Man U he has publicly stated he doesn't want to join

Bond very tempted by Man U

Goalless Coulon worries Blackburn (17 hours without a goal...ouch)

Skizzo finally scores after 18 hours without a goal

Meakin tempted by Lazio

Dunne has gained French citizenship, because he feels he is good enough to play for France...
(He is also eligible to play for Ireland, that seems the smarter option...which would you guys choose to play for?)

Coulon finally scores after 20 games, and he scores a hat-trick!

Naterr signs a new 5 year deal with Spurs (155k per week)...**** I will never leave them!

Dead-Pool signs for Man u for 20m rising to 32m...out of no where this was!

Coulon says "come and get me" to Arsenal....3 days after the window shuts, silly boy!

If your player hasn't been mentioned I apologise it just means no one wants them!

Some good transfers here, Man City have got a good player in Thompson and Arsenal have bought another of our strikers!

So as it has been a few years now, are you happy with how your player is doing? would you have preferred a different team maybe? Let me know what you think guys

Dayum... 20 games without a goal, then bangs in a Hat Trick! Also, NOT ARSENAL!

So glad i haven't moved!
Im pleased with my player, a first team player for a team constantly playing in Europe, and scoring goals!
Would like to be scoring 20+ goals a season though, hopefully i can do that next season :)
Great story naterr thanks!

Really happy with the way Matt Smith has progressed, the loans to The scottish league and to the championship have definitely helped Smith's development. Good to see Arsenal gave Smith a chance in the first team and that he has been repaying that faith!

Hopefully he can push on now, especially as Arsenal have just signed another BAP Striker!! (Arsenal are obsessed with Strikers!)

Cheers for the regular updates, have been enjoying this :)

this is awesome cant wait till another one of these starts so i can throw a guy in.

Great update as usual Naterr.

Glad to see Danny Skizzo on the move, Everton seem to have plummeted down the table...although aren't 4 of us at Arsenal now?

Also happy to see I finally scored after 18 hours :(

I'd love to go to Manchester United. (Can I have a pic of ManU team?, and what position are they in the league?)

Thought I was going to move then but it wasn't to be. Hopefully I can push Stoke towards Europe!

Back