Become a Legend IV: Supreme strikers (Be a Pro)

• Thread starter Thread starter naterr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 797
  • Views Views 86K
;( Could you do some sort of Quiz and the right answers gets a stat improvement or something like that, or give Coulon 20 stats. XD :P

Not scoring enough goals in this genoa side, don't know if thats me, but considering my attributes, gotta questions why i'm not scoring more aha

Good to see Matt Smith in good form for Arsenal! 9 goals in 13 games! Keep up the good work :D

Player Update

Gonzales
is finally getting some game time at AC Milan, 21 appearances so far with 6 goals, much better than last season

Skizzo is leading the scoring charts since his move to Arsenal, he seems to have taken Fin's place in the squad

It's not all bad news for Fin as he is the first player to get a wage of over 200k per week, all this for a sub?? not bad!

Smith is doing well too at Arsenal, scoring many goals but is usually in the deeper role so may not get as many this season as the others

Coulon is not having the best season so far, only 5 goals in a struggling Blackburn, they are near the bottom of the pile and finding it hard to get any goals.

Meakin is having another nightmare season, 4 games with no assists or goals to his name, one glimour of hope is that Man City and PSG are tracking him, but probably won't get much game time

Wellington is another player who is not having much luck in front of goal, The Everton man has 5 goals and will e hoping to get more in the second half of the season

Golemasheen is having a good season, he is rotating with Timo Werner and Lewandowski and so far has scored less then the others, he is still being selected so he needs to keep scoring to keep his place

Lewis is enjoying his time at Genoa, 8 goals so far and with a 3 striker formation he seems certain to start each match, which is going to help his chances of scoring lots!

Gozalbo is also having a good season, 11 goals so far, he seems to be the 3rd choice striker so far but is still doing well when he plays

Cunningham is kicking on from last season, he has already started more games and scored more than last season already, if he keeps this up he could have a really good season at Anfield. Roma look very interested in him and they have been chasing a striker for a while

Stark seems has just started! Their main man Berardi has gotten injured and Stark is doing his best to keep hold of this place, 4 goals so far! Man City are interested, but will surely be just for the bench

Thompson is having a good first season at Man City, he is mainly being played on the left wing but he has still knocked in 11 goals, not many assists...so he doesn't want to help his fellow strikers out much

Thurlow is having a great season with City, 13 goals so far and has assisted 5 too, great partnership with Hogan up front has put them top of the table

Dead-Pool's first season at Man U has been pretty much the same as it was at Arsenal! Not many starts but has managed 4 goals so far!

Bond is another with a good season, 12 goals out of 19 is very good for a man with many good rivals up front, Him and Jovic seems to be the favoured partnership

Prince Charles has reached double figures at the half way mark, he has been top dog for PSG for a while now, keeping an unhappy Cavani out of the team, and is still the most expensive BAP striker

Balls has been struggling for goals this season just 7 out of 20+ starts, He has no rival for his position which maybe why he isn't performing at his best!

Roots is having a good season with Stoke, they are up to 7th and that is down to his performances, one of their stand out players!

Miller is having a good season, 12 goals and a couple of assists, Spurs have changed to 2 men up top so him and Naterr are making a good partnership!

Naterr has only managed to score 8 so far even though he is the most advanced of the 2!

Dunne has not been scoring well this year, He was top dog but as he is out of form he has lost his spot and might find it hard to get it back, Man City also seem to be chasing his signature.​

;( Could you do some sort of Quiz and the right answers gets a stat improvement or something like that, or give Coulon 20 stats. XD :P

I would like to but I haven't bought the editor and I'm not planning on getting it any time soon, I do want to do some sort of quiz but not sure how to reward people without the editor....

Coulon
is not having the best Career so far, only 38 goals and 161 games in a struggling Blackburn side, they are near the bottom of the pile and finding it hard to get any goals.​

Kill me now.

Player Update

Smith is doing well too at Arsenal, scoring many goals but is usually in the deeper role so may not get as many this season as the others

Yeoo!! Happy enough, still scoring a bunch even in the deeper role! I guess me and Skizzo kicked off a great partnership!

I would like to but I haven't bought the editor and I'm not planning on getting it any time soon, I do want to do some sort of quiz but not sure how to reward people without the editor....

Literally the only other option is to pass the save on to someone you trust and ask them to do the changes and send it back to you and then you check it?

Literally the only other option is to pass the save on to someone you trust and ask them to do the changes and send it back to you and then you check it?

That's a lot of effort. If you want to do a quizz why not give them a chance to win points for the scoreboard?

the points system just rewards u for answering a question it has noting to do with the actual game.
not a good idea imo

the points system just rewards u for answering a question it has noting to do with the actual game.
not a good idea imo

Yeah, just an alternative idea. As I mentioned before, I would prefer to keep things realistic. No stat editing or anything.

hmm yeh points for questions could work! might be an idea... I'll have a think of what we could do!

Yeoo!! Happy enough, still scoring a bunch even in the deeper role! I guess me and Skizzo kicked off a great partnership!

I wondered how Arsenal were gonna squeeze us all in...looks like they've pulled something off! Glad we got things going...hope we can shoot them to some silverware!

I wondered how Arsenal were gonna squeeze us all in...looks like they've pulled something off! Glad we got things going...hope we can shoot them to some silverware!

Yeah they seem obsessed with strikers! haha. Although glad we are getting regular playing time and scoring!

Yeah they seem obsessed with strikers! haha. Although glad we are getting regular playing time and scoring!

Haha when I saw they were after me, I thought Everton were going to cash in and I'd end up riding the bench. Glad I hit the ground running...must have good teammates ;)

Naterr...who has the England goal scoring record, and what is it? I hope to have that in my sights soon!

Haha when I saw they were after me, I thought Everton were going to cash in and I'd end up riding the bench. Glad I hit the ground running...must have good teammates ;)

Indeed! We are dominating! haha.

Yeah Naterr, can you show me my international stats; eg how many goals have I scored for Ireland in how many starts? cheers man.

Back