4 months injury **** :(
And extended contract with Roma hope thats because Sky was getting playing time

disappointed not to go out on loan again doubt im gonna get much playing time at city,scored 2 in the community shield for them on the positive side (y)

kqny.png

SEASON 6
TEAMMATES
View attachment 452908
TOP 5 HIGHEST VALUE
View attachment 452907
TOP 5 HIGHEST WAGE
View attachment 452906

So... i`ve got the biggest transfer fee & the biggest wage.... nice ...h3h3h3h

Any chance of seeing Juve's tactics? Would be good to see if me and Peraza are playing together.

Stats are going up a lil bit! Getting more time on the pitch but still not enough.

Wtf i've had close to 0 apperances for Manchester City, and then BAM! Bayern Munchen buys me for 30 mill!

Awesome move! I went from competing against 3 guys from here, to competing against no one. :D

Thanks for the extra stats. Puts it all into context now I think. And I wonder if I'll be an absolute mercenary and want another new contract in the future. I normally get a new one each season.

Torn Hamstring, then win BPL Young Player of the Month and win the Europa League. I think that's a successful return from an injury. :D

My agent must have **** for brains :)

@RTvD.
Huge big-up for the fantastic and consistent work you done with this!!
It's truly admirable, mate!!

I've won USA player of the year and young player of the year multiple times already. I must be on my way to being an American legend already. 31 goals in 37 starts last year with club America too, there have to be clubs in Europe that are interested!

yeahh! that european golden boy and serie A foreign player of the year