god knows why I keep rejecting contracts with Swansea, 2nd place bpl young play of the month and suddenly I get cocky haha

Reject West Ham three times and go to City. Looks like itll be reserve team for a while then :/

3rd place Champions League golden boot? Awesome!

kqny.png

SEASON 4
THE PLAYERS | PART 1 | PART 2 | CLUB RESULTS | LEADERBOARD

Geez... My player is struggling bad to get matches =/ But this season they have pushed up to 8th so guess they don't need me! Give me some playing time or I will leave (is what he should be saying lol).

Get loaned out, get injured, sign a new contract. Seems legit. Just glad Milan still want me honestly, would be nice to crack the first team after I get back from loan.

Was at 6th place, moved up to 5th and now at 3rd and getting closer and closer to the top spot :)

Lol first on the ranking but I didn't play any international aps :(

I'm not impressed with my discipline, but I'm doing a lot better than I thought I would in front of goal. Some players are really unlucky here not to be getting more game time.

Wow, worth 12m and 17 goals in 28 starts for Bayern Munchen. Just hope I won't get a long term injury to ruin it all.

7 Goals in 8 league games last season? Come on, Arsenal, I think my guy is ready for a full season of first team football now. :eek:

Thank God, finally got out of Javor, i got bored of Serbia. Started decent in Genoa. Also, my player seem a lot injury prone, i hope this will get better in future...

Mersk for ?20mil! I wonder if you'll get any game time at City though.

Fighting for a spot at city together with Mersk, Nathan Walker & Conordinho(even though he's on loan)... Seems like i'm stuck here not getting a game. :(

Also the injuries are not helping. :p