went from one cold russian team to the best cold russian team. CSKA moskow = champions league football. YEAH!

Mersk for ?20mil! I wonder if you'll get any game time at City though.

Yeah I know, I really didn't want to leave Bayern. Was getting playing time for one of the best teams in Europe, will probably not get as much at City. But at least I have the transfer record now :p

I think something that might help us is to know the other strikers in the teams who will compete against us for a starting position, but I can see this being a pain for RTvD to do. I know there's a few of us at Spurs too now.

I think something that might help us is to know the other strikers in the teams who will compete against us for a starting position, but I can see this being a pain for RTvD to do. I know there's a few of us at Spurs too now.
Will include this next season.

kqny.png

SEASON 5
THE PLAYERS | PART 1 | PART 2 | CLUB RESULTS | LEADERBOARD

DECEMBER 2017
View attachment 453959
JANUARY 2018
View attachment 453958
FEBRUARY 2018
View attachment 453957
MARCH 2018
View attachment 453956
APRIL 2018
View attachment 453955
MAY 2018
View attachment 453954
TOP 5 TRANSFERS DECEMBER-MAY 2018
View attachment 453953

Why do I keep signing contracts with Barcelona, when it's killing my career?!
And my competitor (and teammate ;) ) Bornexplorer ain't helping on the situation :)

Why do I keep signing contracts with Barcelona, when it's killing my career?!
And my competitor (and teammate ;) ) Bornexplorer ain't helping on the situation :)

Let's face it, we're all in it for the money :/

Again, forgot about this. Turned out I went on loan at Fulham... didn't do well. Now at Twente. Hoping to breakthrough the United team soon!

Not heard anything about my guy for the last 2 seasons! When you post my player attributes, could you also post my stats? :)

nice won the leage and the champions league but i think my guy is on the reserves

Ohhhh YEAH! From 6th to 5th to 3rd to 1st :) And a solid lead too!

Still not getting much game time :(

Think it's my poor anticipation that's letting me down. If I was managing my player, I'd have him training that non-stop!

I think I've been blessed with excellent randomly generated attributes. Long shots wasn't even something I chose to start with and it's my best technical attribute. Combine that with "comes deep to get the ball" and I must be hitting some fierce shots at times. Blind luck I guess. Also nice to see I'm getting some assists too.

kqny.png

SEASON 6
PLAYERS | PART 1 | PART 2 | RESULTS

JUNE 2018
View attachment 452969
JULY 2018
View attachment 452968
WORLD CUP 2018
View attachment 452962

AUGUST 2018
View attachment 452967
SEPTEMBER 2018
View attachment 452966
OCTOBER 2018
View attachment 452965
NOVEMBER 2018
View attachment 452964
TOP 10 TRANSFERS JUNE-NOVEMBER 2018
View attachment 452963
Also, take a look at my first ever manager story: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ies/148718-fjolnir-road-world-domination.html

Last edited: