kqny.png

SEASON 1: JULY 2013

View attachment 460621

Tottenham, Chelsea, Barcelona... Gillingham! Going to be a hopeful challenge for me!
I guess a positive view is that I might be getting quite a lot of playing time but hopefully the training won't be too costly!!

Last edited:
Good news; Arsenal, a top team!
Bad news; Not gonna' get a lot of game time unless I go on loan.

Norwich =/ guess it's a start with the big boys. Wonder where I'll end up on loan :)

Chelsea?! games gonna be hard to come by, hopefully get a loan somewhere

Guess I didn't impress while on trial at Udinese :S hopefully find a club soon...

Will you be posting details of players wages soon too? I'd like to see who's the top earner/lowest earner. In fact forget lowest earners, looks like I'm on the dole. BTW does this mean Beisenov won't get a game until 2015?

SEASON 1: AUGUST 2013

View attachment 460614

*Players that haven't found a club by the end of January 2014 will be asigned to a random club of their country. Players that already agreed a deal with a club but have to wait 2/3 years because of moving to another continent, will also be transfered to their club at the end of January 2014. This is to give everyone an equal chance of developing and scoring points for on the leaderboards. I won't affect the save in any other way.

Will you be posting details of players wages soon too? I'd like to see who's the top earner/lowest earner. In fact forget lowest earners, looks like I'm on the dole. BTW does this mean Beisenov won't get a game until 2015?
All players are on youth contracts, which are standard 80(eng) or 220(ita) pounds per week. Only Poulsen signed a professional contract straight away at Barcelona, 1300 pounds per week and a massive release clause of 62m pounds.
As for Beisenov, look at the extra info on the august 2013 update.

Last edited:
Thanks for clearing it up. It would have been a shame for some players to not play until 2015 so I'm glad you're on top of it. I can't wait to see this continue. You've done great to get this running so quickly too.

Manchester city... I was hoping to start out at a small club. :(

Brann, haha. Well at least I'll be getting some playing time.

Haha, unsigned and have the flu! Oh well... hats off to you for doing this, and quickly too.. thanks man!

Haha, unsigned and have the flu! Oh well... hats off to you for doing this, and quickly too.. thanks man!
You signed at Swansea in september and got the flu a week later, I don't think players without a club can get injured or even get ill :p