I signed for Levadiakos
Google search time ;)

Haha, Barcelona and a professional contract at start - was hoping for a smaller club to develop.
But hopefully I can be loaned out soon :)

No, no, noooo.... Chiajna ??? WHY ? WHY ? :'(
They are **** **** ****... oh wellllll.... maybe i`ll gt some first team matches ... :S

West Ham aren't a bad team to start off at. Produce some decent players in the past :p

Why haven't any1 signed me yet .. i have pretty good stats (Ricardinho here)

Haha, this is looking good and it's quick :) good job mate keep it up.

SEASON 1: OCTOBER 2013

View attachment 460371
*experimenting a bit with colors, using red for injuries and blue for transfer news. Please tell me if you like it or not, so I can keep or change it. Also had a busy day today, so stay tuned for more updates tomorrow.

Last edited:
Youngest ever Arsenal player? Thank you Arsene Wenger. :D

The colours really make the injuries and transfers pop out so I think it's a pretty good addition. :D

Colours are useful, you could perhaps do green for achievements like transfers or scoring etc, looks really good so far, keep it up :D

Melbourne Heart's youngest player? Not much of an achievement cause let's face it, they suck. Still, nice to have a club

Good job mate, really good job.
Can u make an update about the players stats, going up or down & with some screens ? How many games they got, goals & assists?
Once again, good job.

ANOTHER ****** injury sheesh, what kind of training schedule do I have?

professional contract and a hattrick in the youths. Watch out del piero, I'm getting that starting job

Good job mate, really good job.
Can u make an update about the players stats, going up or down & with some screens ? How many games they got, goals & assists?
Once again, good job.
I'll post all the player stats at the begin of every season.