Why did my player reject juventus ? WHAT THE HECK

So it looks like I have been called up for my country without playing a single professional game
Some achievement that :)

I wonder if i've even played yet! Think my players injury prone, probably realistic to be fair

My guess how my player will grow .. (based on my luck)
Great few first years , move to a big club . play a bit , good ratings , stats growing , getting caps . and then BOOM 9 month injury , my contract runs out , im a free agent - no club will want me as im still injured , retired , starts as a manager , after a few good years with promoting bourenmouth to premier league ill move to man utd , relegate them , retire .

Last edited:
things are looking up, took me till January to get signed but now have played for Manchester city. hopefully ill go on loan next season and get a good amount of playing time

RTvD just wanted to ask if Sky has made a debut for his club
If not just want to ensure that there are no age restrictions in Greece

Signed for Norwich, haven't played a game nor have I played for the national side youth level :( Also out for 3 months yay. Haha going well for me so far!

RTvD just wanted to ask if Sky has made a debut for his club
If not just want to ensure that there are no age restrictions in Greece
Sky did make his debut, and so did more players. For some kind of reason I don't recieve news of every player's debut or records. I'll try to fix it.

Looks unlikely but did levadiakos get promoted?
And can we see our season apps and goals?

Looks unlikely but did levadiakos get promoted?
And can we see our season apps and goals?
Levadeiakos were already playing in the first division. Player stats will be next update, tomorrow.

would be good if when you do the player stats you take over a team for a week so you can get a scout report on the players and show us what the scouts think

Good work, appreciate the effort in uploading it all :)

Someone got signed to my hometown team Levadeiakos??? Make me proud Sky!!!