Become a Legend: Strikers

• Thread starter Thread starter RTvD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 477
  • Views Views 83K
Oh wow I actually have 3 points, not a total disaster considering half the players have 0.

2 points isn't such a bad thing thus far, but at least I'm developing at a good rate. =D

Name: Stewart Meakin
Date of Birth(day/month): 19/09
City of Birth: Uttoxeter
Nation: England
Languages(max.3): English
Height(centimetres): 190.4
Weight(kilograms): 69.9

Best mental attributes(2)(no determination): Flair and Teamwork
Best physical attributes(2)(no natural fitness): Pace and strength
Best technical attributes(2): Finishing and Technique
Strongest foot(right/left):Right
Preferred moves(max.2): Shoot with Power and Try to round opposition keeper
Order from high to low(ambition,loyalty,professionalism): Loyalty, Professionalism, Ambition

Favoured clubs(max.2): Stoke and Hibs
Disliked clubs(max.2): Port Vale and Harts

Haha I'm the only one with a league rep of 1. At least I'm scoring

Injured, but in the U19 Dream Team. **** yes. :D

Did us again!!! Awful, can't wait to make my england debut!!!

Same as real life.... don`t see England beat Germany any time soon, i bet they`ll play WC Final next year, they are too good at the moment.

Oo nice finally a debut , But with those stats I really thought I could become a key player in a team like cruizero... lets hope im the next neymar though

Same as real life.... don`t see England beat Germany any time soon, i bet they`ll play WC Final next year, they are too good at the moment.

England is nowhere near good enough to make it to the final. Got a feeling they're gonna lose out in the quarters - again.

England is nowhere near good enough to make it to the final. Got a feeling they're gonna lose out in the quarters - again.
I'd be surprised if we get out of the group, we're no longer a top seed we could get some tough games in the group stage

I was really happy about making my debut at Spurs, then I read the next line...**** you Trowers for stealing my thunder!

Picked up by Udinese and out on loan, now that's more like it! Hopefully I'll get some playing time at Granada and bag some goals :)

Back