Good to see that I have moved up to the MLS and continue to play and score. Hopefully I can make the jump to Europe soon.

Played 10 and scored 2 =/ and my team finished 17th... Ha big difference I gave from last season when they finished 6th, oops!

kqny.png

SEASON 2 / SEASON 3

THE PLAYERS

A-G
View attachment 458266View attachment 458265View attachment 458264View attachment 458263View attachment 458262View attachment 458261View attachment 458260View attachment 458259View attachment 458258

H-N
View attachment 458257View attachment 458256View attachment 458255View attachment 458254View attachment 458253View attachment 458252View attachment 458251View attachment 458250View attachment 458249

O-Z
View attachment 458248View attachment 458247View attachment 458246View attachment 458245View attachment 458244View attachment 458243View attachment 458242View attachment 458241View attachment 458240View attachment 458239View attachment 458238View attachment 458237

my SS shows joining Levadiakos on 1/1/1900
I think that prevents other clubs from bidding for me
Please have a look RTvD

Banging them in for the Man Utd Under 18 team, hopefully I'll get a few appearances in the cup next season :D

I need to go out on loan or something, m progression is too slow!!!! But 5 U21 Caps and 2 Goals, not bad, I suppose

Nice to see i scored a couple of times for the senior team. 2 in 14 aint great, but its goals

6 goals in 13 league starts is not too shabby. Most important thing is regular playing time though, which I'm getting.

Looking forward to see how the players look in 3-4 years, some of us could be stars and some could be playing in League 1.

my SS shows joining Levadiakos on 1/1/1900
I think that prevents other clubs from bidding for me
Please have a look RTvD
Yea, I've noticed that for you, Thompson, and Breisenov. It's probably because you already aranged a transfer when I manually transferred you to your teams. I'm trying to fix it now, I just don't know how yet. If someone can help, it will be greatly appriciated. I have both FMRTE and the ingame editor.

Whenever the season is over you can make them free agents and change the date they join the club to the next day. That way the transfer will go through and that thing will disappear.

Since FMRTE 14 is still in an early build I am not yet able to remove the 'joining on 1/1/1900' problem, causing Sky, Breisenov and Thompson to be stuck to their club. This means I have three options at this point, you get to decide which one we choose:
1. Pause the save and wait for a later build of FMRTE so I can fix this problem.
2. Continue the save, causing Sky, Breisenov and Thompson to be stuck to their club till a later build gets released to fix the problem.
3. Continue the save, and manually do the transfers of Sky, Breisenov and Thompson by choosing a random club at a random moment for them to be transferred to. (I CAN manually transfer them, but AI clubs CAN'T buy them)

I'm sorry for this interuption of the save, I'm hoping to continue this as early as possible.

Last edited:
Didn't get this year's FMRTE yet. So you can't change joining dates on it in the early build?

This means I have three options at this point, you get to decide which one we choose:
1. Pause the save and wait for a later build of FMRTE so I can fix this problem.
2. Continue the save, causing Sky, Breisenov and Thompson to be stuck to their club till a later build gets released to fix the problem.
3. Continue the save, and manually do the transfers of Sky, Breisenov and Thompson by choosing a random club at a random moment for them to be transferred to. (I CAN manually transfer them, but AI clubs CAN'T buy them)

I'm sorry for this interuption of the save, I'm hoping to continue this as early as possible.

Personally I feel option 1 is out of the question :)
How about going with Cynicus' suggestion in the next transfer window?

Since FMRTE 14 is still in an early build I am not yet able to remove the 'joining on 1/1/1900' problem, causing Sky, Breisenov and Thompson to be stuck to their club. This means I have three options at this point, you get to decide which one we choose:

You can buy SI in game editor for ?3.99 from Steam, and with it being the official SI editor, it should be more efficent and easier to use than FMRTE, this year...

Personally I feel option 1 is out of the question :)
How about going with Cynicus' suggestion in the next transfer window?
I can't make the affected players free agents in this early build of FMRTE. And the ingame editor by SI only allows me to make club-to-club transfers.

You can buy SI in game editor for ?3.99 from Steam, and with it being the official SI editor, it should be more efficent and easier to use than FMRTE, this year...
I have both, but the ingame editor by SI has limited options and nothing I try seems to work.

First two choice don't look good
We can use 3rd choice but how will the random club be decided?