Become A Player : Are you a legend in the making?

hey guys...... i hv a really bad news........ i have my exams pretty soon and updating takes an hour for me so i wont be able to give any updates but i am uploading the save file...... so that u can follow and if anyone can sim in game and update it would be really nice to keep this thread open........ sorry again

https://www.mediafire.com/?5z6qyouq4z4zwda

Shame mate as this has been really good so far. Hopefully somebody can take it over and do the updates

i knw mate even i was enjoying reading ur comments ...... but i have 2 study...... but i will resume it after a couple of months if no one takes over

I am hoping to get a new laptop soon-ish, as my current one is so slow at playing or simming FM. If I do get one before anyone takes over, I would be happy to do it :) (Can't promise I will be getting one soon though, money's tight)

guess what guys.......... my exams are over and now i am gonna restart the story!!!

YIPEEE!!! HURRAY!!!! Legends are BACK!!!!

End Of May 2022:

GK- Tomos Israel played 14 times for L'pool U21s with just 4 clean sheets with a rating of 7.01, but he has been picked for Wales WC squad

DR- Christopher Keane played 32 times for L'pool ( 14 for U21) with 3 assists and a 6.79 rating....

DL- Lachlan Waddell played a whopping 55 times for Chelsea as they won the league by 12 points... he had 2 goals and 7 assists on the way with 5 MOTM and a rating of 7.27 with 3 TOTW appearances

DL- COnordinho also became a regular for Manchester City as they finished 2nd......... he played 42 matches with just 2 assists and a 6.95 rating with a TOTW appearance.... he also is in the English WC squad

DC- Scott Trowers played 39 times for Arsenal with 2 goals , 2 assists and 2 MOTM with a 7.08 rating , as a result Man City are showing interest in him and we all know how fond Arsenal are of selling to Man City, so he might be on the road , he is in the English WC squad

DC- Daniel Murley played 28 matches for L'pool with a goal and 2 assists with a 6.81 rating......

WBR- Joe Williams had another gr8 season as he played 49 matches with 5 goals and 4 assists with 8 MOTM and a 7.69 rating with 9 TOTW appearances and a Player of the month award, also he was voted the defender of the year and was also in the TOTY............. just amazing........ as a result he is with the Italy squad fr the WC

WBL- Alejandro Perna played 44 matches for AC Milan with 4 assists and 4 MOTM with a 7.19 rating ...... but he is not with the Arg squad

DM- Josh Middleton played 48 times for Celtic with 3 goals and 5 assists and a 6.6 rating, with 2 TOTW appearances as Celtic won the Scottish League Cup

MC- Ricardinho moved to Flamengo for 2.1 million after playing only 6 times for Man City ....... he played 7 times for Flamengo with an assist and a 6.6 rating

MC- John Cruddas played 42 times for Spurs( 10 for U21) with 4 goals and 6 assists and a 6.81 rating as Spurs won the Capital One Cup

MR- Thomas Hornsletten played 23 times for Arsenal with 3 goals and 6 assists with a 7 rating........ he was out for a few weeks with an injury maybe thats why he didt play so much

ML- Matt Smith played 42 times for Everton with a goal and 8 assists with 4 MOTM and a rating of 6.99 with 4 TOTW appearances

AMR- Hans Christian Pederson played 42 times for HSV with 8 goals and 6 assists with a MOTM and a 6.87 rating with 2 TOTW appearances

AML- Samuel Smith played 47 times for Brighton with 3 goals and 12 assists with 3 MOTM and a 6.81 rating ..... he also became the captain of Brighton and made 2 TOTW appearances

AMC- Billy Bryant didnt play a single match for Newcastle but played 10 times for U21 with 3 assists and a 6.99 rating

ST- Andreas Naterr played 21 times for Arsenal U21 with 11 goals and an assist with a 6.94 rating .......

not so interesting, right? my first update after a long time so slowly the skill will come back ..... i will upload the screenies soon

Matt Smith 18 Acceleration 15 Pace and 17 Crossing! Looking good! Just want that pace to atleast 16 :p

Hey guys i dont know what has happened to my game but for some reason i am getting this message every once in a while , especially when i try to save the game " Football Manager encountered a serious problem and needs to close".......... so sorry guys i can't update coz i cant even run the game, any idea to what might be wrong?

Hey guys i dont know what has happened to my game but for some reason i am getting this message every once in a while , especially when i try to save the game " Football Manager encountered a serious problem and needs to close".......... so sorry guys i can't update coz i cant even run the game, any idea to what might be wrong?

Yeah yeah....you just don't love us anymore. You are trying to leave us!!!

Leave you???? you are the love of my life..... i can't even think of leaving you in my wildest dreams ;)

Ohh wait i have a even better news, now it says " could not load save".... i am off this planet