Become A Player : Are you a legend in the making?

sorry guys i got a bad news ...... there is some construction going on near my locality and those idiots accidentally broke the electric cable so...... wont be able to update until Tuesday but i will try my best if i can type it in my phone

Transfer Update:

Tomos Israel has joined L'pool for Free

AC Milan have signed Alejandro Perna for 24.5 million and he has a 81K/pw wage........ he is also retrained to DL position meaning, he would play much more matches

View attachment 412130

Celtic have signed Josh Middleton for 4 million pounds......

View attachment 412129

Maybe it's time to move on from Schalke to win some more trophies. Not sure who would pay nearly 30 mil for a right back on there though!

End Of December 2021:

GK- Tomos Israel's fortunes havent turned even after moving to L'pool as he has only played 6 matches that too for L'pool U21s with 2 Clean Sheets with a 6.93 rating

DR- Christopher Keane has played just 6 matches for L'pool First Team with a 6.82 rating while he has also played 10 times for U21s with and assist and a 6.57 rating

DL- Lachlan Waddell is yet again having a gr8 season as he has played 30 matches for CFC with 2 goals and 3 assists with 4 MOTM and a gr8 rating of 7.49 with just 2(according to his standards) TOTW appearances , he was also in the club's season 11 last time .......... he has also played 12 matches for Scotland in their WC qualifiers with 2 goals and 3 assists with 5 MOTM and an amazing rating of 8.01

DL- Conordinho is getting a lot of first team action but still is not a key player yet as he has played 20 matches for City so far with an assist and 2 MOTM with a 6.91 rating with 1 TOTW and he was also named in the Team's Season 11 last season

DC- Scott Trowers has played a decent amt. of matches for Arsenal so far considering the quality they have in DC position as he has played 17 matches with a 6.88 rating........ he has also played twice for Eng in WC qualifiers with a goal and a 8.4 rating

DC- Daniel Murley has played has played 21 matches for L'pool so far with a goal and 2 assists with a MOTM and a 6.83 rating also making a TOTW appearance

WBR- Joe Williams is also having a good season for Schalke as he has played 25 matches with 5 goals and 2 assists and a whopping 7 MOTM with an amazing 7.92 rating with an astounding 6 TOTW appearances and a player of the week award he was also in the season 11 for last season as Schalke sit top of Bundesliga 10 points clear of Bayern who have played 2 less....... also played a match for Italy in WCQ with a 7.1 rating

WBL- Alejandro Perna seems to have made the right step forward in his career as he has played 22 matches for AC Milan with 2 assists and 2 MOTM with a 7.14 rating....... his attributes have taken a huge leap \

DM- Josh Middleton is also getting regular first team action as he has played 27 matches for Celtic with a goal and 3 assists with a 6.52 rating

MR- Thomas Hornsletten has played 12 times for Arsenal with a goal and 3 assists with 2 MOTM and a 6.89 rating

ML- Matt Smith is a key player for Everton and is exhausted coz of that as he has played 23 matches for them with 7 assists and 3 MOTM with 7.04 rating with 3 TOTW appearances

MC- John Cruddas has played 28 matches for Spurs with 4 goals and 3 assists with a 6.78 rating

MC- Ricardinho is still not a regular for City having played only 11 first team matches so far with an assist with a 6.56 rating....... while he is amazing for U21 having played 8 matches with 5 goals and 2 assists with 2 MOTM and a 7.53 rating

AMR- Hans Christian Pederson has played 18 matches for HSV so far with 4 goals and an assist with a 6.95 rating and a TOTW appearance....... he has also played 7 matches for Denmark in WCQ with an assist and a 6.46 rating

AML- Samuel Smith has played 26 matches for his new club Brighton so far with an impressive return of 2 goals and 7 assists with 2 MOTM and a 6.92 rating as he was Supporters' player of the year and has also made 3 TOTW apearances

AMC- Billy Bryant ....... Newcastle want to get rid of him as they have placed him on the Transfer List as a result he has failed to make a single First Team appearance and has played 9 matches for U21s with 3 assists and a 6.94 rating

ST- Andreas Naterr is also transfer listed by Arsenal and he has managed to play just 4 First Team matches with a 6.45 rating....... but he still is prolific for U21s having played 10 with 8 goals and a 7.12 rating

DL- Lachlan Waddell is yet again having a gr8 season as he has played 30 matches for CFC with 2 goals and 3 assists with 4 MOTM and a gr8 rating of 7.49 with just 2(according to his standards) TOTW appearances , he was also in the club's season 11 last time .......... he has also played 12 matches for Scotland in their WC qualifiers with 2 goals and 3 assists with 5 MOTM and an amazing rating of 8.01
How are Scotland doing in qualifying for Qatar?

Still playing in the first team woah. Looks like I'm doing well if I'm still there!

Newcastle are destroying my career :(

Who's their manager atm out of interest, not that i'm going to do anything with that situation...

How are Scotland doing in qualifying for Qatar?

thanx to u ;) Scotland are 2nd in their qualifying group , level on points with first placed switzerland and losing just by a +1 gd ...... and u are still unbeaten

Last edited:
Newcastle are destroying my career :(

Who's their manager atm out of interest, not that i'm going to do anything with that situation...

it's some Laurentiu reghecamf ...... never heard of him...... but he has gr8 attributes with 16 JA and JP and tactical knowledge of 20 ..... the kind of asst. managers i like

WBR- Joe Williams is also having a good season for Schalke as he has played 25 matches with 5 goals and 2 assists and a whopping 7 MOTM with an amazing 7.92 rating with an astounding 6 TOTW appearances and a player of the week award he was also in the season 11 for last season as Schalke sit top of Bundesliga 10 points clear of Bayern who have played 2 less....... also played a match for Italy in WCQ with a 7.1 rating

Lovey stuff. Playing class for Schalke, hopefully they can keep Bayern out to win the league!

Nice to be getting so many man of the matches and in team of the weeks too!

Naterr has got to move away from Arsenal! get some game time!

hey guys...... i hv a really bad news........ i have my exams pretty soon and updating takes an hour for me so i wont be able to give any updates but i am uploading the save file...... so that u can follow and if anyone can sim in game and update it would be really nice to keep this thread open........ sorry again

https://www.mediafire.com/?5z6qyouq4z4zwda