Become A Player : Are you a legend in the making?

END OF DECEMBER 2020 :

GK- Tomos Israel is yet to play any kind of match following his poor season

DR- Christopher Keane has played 3 matches for L'pool First team with 3 assists , a MOTM and a rating of 7.4......... he has also played 12 matches for U21s with 3 assists, 2 MOTM and a rating of 7.07

DL- Lachlan Waddell has become a key player for CFC, playing 28 matches with 10 assists , 3 MOTM and a 7.42 rating with 5 TOTW appearances and the POTM for 3 succesive months and a YPOTM too ..... he has also played 5 times for Scotland in the World Cup Qualifiers with a goal and a 7.88 rating

DL- Conordinho is also a regular for City now as he has played, 27 times for them with 6 assists and a 6.77 rating

DC- Scott Trowers has played only 11 matches for Arsenal with an assist and a 7.05 rating as Arsenal are struggling and find themselves in 11th

DC- Daniel Murley has played 10 times for L'pool with a 6.86 rating as they find themselves top of the league ....... he has also played 8 matches for U21s with an assist and a 6.79 rating

WBR- Joe Williams has had an amazing transition as he shifted from being an amazing attacking wingback for Morton to an amazing defensive full back for Schalke, having played 24 matches for them so far with an assist and 7 MOTM with a 7.5 rating with 4 TOTW appearances

WBL- Alejandro Perna has played just 7 matches for PSG so far with 3 assists and a 7.83 rating

DM- Josh Middleton has played 14 matches for Newcastle with a goal and 2 assists with a 6.72 rating

MR- Thomas Hornsletten has played 30 matches for his loan club so far with 4 goals and 4 assists with a 6.62 rating with 5 TOTW appearances

ML- Matt Smith has played 24 matches for Everton with 6 goals and 3 assists with a 7 rating with 2 TOTW appearances as they find themselves in 4th , 15 points from the top

MC- John Cruddas is not yet a regular for Spurs having played just 12 times for first team with a 6.34 rating...... on the other hand he has played 12 times for U21 with a goal and 2 assists with a 6.95 rating

MC- Ricardinho has played just 9 times for City First Team with a 6.66 rating while he is pretty good for U21s having played 12 times with 5 goals and 4 assists with a 7.32 rating

AMR- Hans Christian Pederson has played just 11 times for HSV with 2 assists and and a 6.54 rating as HSV lie in 10th place ...... he has also played 4 times for Denmark in World Cup Qualifiers with an assist and a 6.3 rating........ he is not having a good season so far

AML- Samuel Smith was transferred to Brighton for just 375K and it looks to be a bargain as he has played 15 times for them with 7 assists and 2 MOTM with a 7.09 rating with a TOTW appearance to his name

AMC- Billy Bryant hasn't yet played for the first team and has played only 5 times for U21s with 2 goals and a 6.78 rating as he wants to move

ST- Andreas Naterr was loaned to Fulham and has had a massive hand in their promotion campaign so far as they sit top of the league 11 points clear ...... he has played 25 times for them with a good 11 goals and an assist with a 6.78 rating......... he has also played 2 times for Wales in their World Cup Qualifiers with a 6.45 rating

sorry guys couldn't update yesterday

loving life at Chelsea, and for Scotland. Where are we in the league?

loving life at Chelsea, and for Scotland. Where are we in the league?

I think we get more assists than some of the attackers on here haha.

24 games 7 MOTM and 4 team of the weeks is class. Assists have gone down slowly but looks like I play a more defensive role for Schalke than Italy and when I played at Bayern.

Not good! But gotta keep up the hard work, and hopefully it'll pay off at some point!

Glad Liverpool are top (where they belong ;)). Hoping I don't get pushed aside again this season and start playing more games.

Glad Liverpool are top (where they belong ;)). Hoping I don't get pushed aside again this season and start playing more games.

If Chelsea did sign me you can guarantee Liverpool would be top no longer! ;)

End Of May 2021 :

GK- Tomos Israel has some good news as his **** at Barca is now over, Liverpool have agreed to sign him and the transfer will go through on 1st July 2021....... he made just 1 appearance for Barca this season with a 6.9 rating

DR- Christopher Keane is one of those players who still are not First Team regulars as he played only 4 matches for L'pool First Team this season with 3 assists and a 7.22 rating........ he played 17 times for U21s with 5 assists and 2 MOTM with a 6.98 rating

DL- Lachlan Waddell
is now a household name in the world as he now has a worldwide reputation ....... he was a key player for both his club and country as he played a whopping 59 times for Chelsea with 13 assists and 8 MOTM!! with a 7.41 rating as chelsea won the Capitol One Cup and FA Cup (hurray!!) he also made 7 TOTW appearances and was the POTM thrice, he also was in the Barclays TOTS and was YPOTS runner up.......... he was also capped 6 times by Scotland and he scored a goal in that period with 2 MOTM awards and a 8.03 rating.............. amazing season for him, probably the best player amongst the lot

DL- Conordinho also became a key player for City as he played 51 matches for them with 10 assists and a MOTM with a 6.74 rating

DC- Scott Trowers
played 28 times for Arsenal with an assist and a 6.84 rating

DC- Daniel Murley recently signed a new 3 year deal with L'pool and he played 28 times for them with an assist and 2 MOTM with a 6.86 rating as L'pool won the League

WBR- Joe Williams ........... his transfer to Schalke so far seems to be the right choice of his career as our most consistent player had another good season as he played 40 times for Schalke with a goal and 3 assists with 8 MOTM and a 7.32 rating with 6 TOTW appearances , he was also in the Bundesliga TOTS and finished 3rd in Bundesliga defender of the year.......... another good season and it seems he is the only one who is giving a tough challenge to Waddell

WBL- Alejandro Perna played only 12 times for PSG with a goal and 4 assists with a MOTM and a 7.7 rating

DM- Josh Middleton played 27 times for Newcastle with a goal and 2 assists and a rating of 6.58

MR- Thomas Hornsletten should be happy that he made the loan move as he got a lot of First Team Football, in 46 matches he scored 7 and assisted 10 with a 6.9 rating with 5 TOTW appearances

ML- Matt Smith played 43 times for Everton with an impressive record of 7 goals and 8 assists with 2 MOTM and a rating of 7.06 with 2 TOTW as Everton were finally promoted back to the Premier League !!!!

MC- John Cruddas played 23 times for Spurs with an assist and a 6.37 rating..... he played 17 times for U21s with 2 goals and as many assists and a 6.92 rating

MC- Ricardinho played only 15 matches for City with 2 assists and a 6.64 rating........ but he was gr8 for U21s as he played 20 matches with 9 goals and 5 assists and 2 MOTM with a 7.27 rating

AMR- Hans Christian Ped erson played 28 times for HS V with 3 goals and 5 assists with a 6.81 rating........ he also played 5 times for Denmark with an assist and a 6.4 rating

AML- Samuel Smith had gr8 turnaround in the season as he went on to play 31 matches for his new club with an amazing 15 assists and 2 MOTM with a 7.1 rating with 2 TOTW appearances

AMC- Billy Bryant didn't have a good season as he played only 7 times that too for Newcastle U21s with 3 goals and a 6.9 rating....... once touted the next Paul Gascoigne is finding matches hard to come by

ST- Andreas Naterr had a good season for his loan club as Fulham were promoted finishing 1st ..... he played 42 times for them with an impressive 18 goals and an assist with a MOTM and a rating of 6.75

Screen Shots To Follow Soon

New contract and a first team place? Not looking too bad!

Any chance you could SS me pics of the other DC's stats in Liverpool please mate so I can see if I'm better or just lucky :)

New contract and a first team place? Not looking too bad!

Any chance you could SS me pics of the other DC's stats in Liverpool please mate so I can see if I'm better or just lucky :)

sure mate by stats u mean atrributes right?

How am I comparing to them defenders I do not know as they are BEASTS!