Become A Player : Are you a legend in the making?

7th august : Matt Smith put in a MOTM performance on his debut for Queen of Sth reserves ..... he had an assist and created 3 chances

Joe Wiliams has now signed for Morton

Christopher Keane has now signed for Queen of Sth tooo

END OF AUGUST UPDATE:

Josh Middleton has now signed for exeter...... he has played 3 matches in the Sky Bet League 2 with an avg. rating of 6.23

The worst news....... Dundee have agreed to sign Pratik Sangle on a free transfer but the transfer will go through on 6/12/2016 ...... 3 years , what am i gonna do those 3 years

Andreas Naterr has signed for Queen of Sth tooo .... most of the players go there .... i dont knw why..... anyways he has played 2 matches for the reserves has 1 goal and 1 assist with an avg. rating of 6.9

A big news: Tomos Israel has signed for FC. Barcelona but is yet to play a match

Christopher Keane has played 2 matches with an avg rating of 7

Lachlan Waddell has played 4 matches with an avg rating of 6.54

Conordinho is having a good first season as he has played 6 matches for Man city under 18s and under 21s and has 2 assists 1 POTM with an avg rating of 7.4

Daniel Murley has played 4 matches for Morton with an avg rating of 6.85 and 1 assist and a goal

Joe Williams has played just one match for Morton with a rating of 8.4 and 1 POTM

Matt Smith has made 7 appearances with a goal and 2 assists with an avg rating of 7.39 but 6 of those 7 matches were under 21s

John Cruddas has made 3 under 21s appearances for Spurs with a goal and an avg rating of 6.57

Ricardinho has played 6 matches with an avg rating of 6.23

Final update of the day:

End of January 2014:

GK- Tomos Israel has played 8 matches for Barcelona ..... only one in the senior team with an avg. rating of 6.98 and conceded 6 goals with 3 Clean sheets

DR- Christopher Keane is having a good season with Queen of Sth so far with 2 goals and 4 assists in 22 matches with an avg. rating of 6.83

DL- Lachlan Waddell is also having a good season with livingston ..... he has played 23 matches with 1 assist and a rating of 6.97

DL- Conordinho was having a pretty good season with Man City under 21s and 18s before injury put him out for 3 weeks .... he has a goal, 9 assists and 7 MOTM awards to his name in 39 matches with a rating of 7.2

DC- Scott Trowers' season has just started as he signed for arsenal only a week ago but he has played 2 under 18 matches for them with a rating of 6.9

DC- Daniel Murley is having a mixed season as he started very well for Morton but then fell away..... he has a rating of 6.38 from 26 matches with a goal and an assist

WBR- Joe Williams was having an amazing season before he was ruled out for 2 months with an injury ..... now he is back ..... he has amassed 5 goals and 5 assists as well as 5 MOTM awards in 17 matches with a rating of 7.5

WBL- Alejandro Perna's season is yet to start and it doesnt look it will start anytime soon.... as he rejected offers from Juventus, Barcelona and Newcastle but madrid are in for him and his season might start after all

DM- Josh Middleton had a good start to his life in exeter as in my earlier update but then he was injured for 3 months and has just played 5 matches with an avg rating of 6.18

MC- John Cruddas has played all his matches for Spurs under 18s with 6 goals, 3 assists and a rating of 6.5 in 26 games

MR- Thomas Hornsletten career hasnt begun yet but might begin soon as 6 top PL sides are showing major interest with arsenal just having offered a contract

ML- Matt Smith has been crucial for Queen of Sth reserves as he has played 15 matches for them scoring 2 and assisting 4 with a rating of 7.21 but he has also played 6 matches for the first team assisting 1 with a rating of 6.68

MC- Ricardinho hasnt played any matches since august as he has been out with injury for 5 months

AML- Samuel Smith has played 25 matches for Spurs under 18s scoring 2 goals and assisting 4 while he also has 3 MOTM awards with a rating of 7.12

AMR- Hans Christian Pederson hasnt started his career yet and with no teams interested in him i wonder when will it start

AMC- Billy Bryant has been good for newcastle under 18s playing 20 matches scoring 6 and assisting 2 with an avg rating of 7.41

ST- Andreas Naterr's career started a bit late but he has been banging goals for Queen of Sth with 15 goals and 3 assists in 28 games with a rating of 6.87

Final update of the day:

End of January 2014:

GK- Tomos Israel has played 8 matches for Barcelona ..... only one in the senior team with an avg. rating of 6.98 and conceded 6 goals with 3 Clean sheets

DR- Christopher Keane is having a good season with Queen of Sth so far with 2 goals and 4 assists in 22 matches with an avg. rating of 6.83

DL- Lachlan Waddell is also having a good season with livingston ..... he has played 23 matches with 1 assist and a rating of 6.97

DL- Conordinho was having a pretty good season with Man City under 21s and 18s before injury put him out for 3 weeks .... he has a goal, 9 assists and 7 MOTM awards to his name in 39 matches with a rating of 7.2

DC- Scott Trowers' season has just started as he signed for arsenal only a week ago but he has played 2 under 18 matches for them with a rating of 6.9

DC- Daniel Murley is having a mixed season as he started very well for Morton but then fell away..... he has a rating of 6.38 from 26 matches with a goal and an assist

WBR- Joe Williams was having an amazing season before he was ruled out for 2 months with an injury ..... now he is back ..... he has amassed 5 goals and 5 assists as well as 5 MOTM awards in 17 matches with a rating of 7.5

WBL- Alejandro Perna's season is yet to start and it doesnt look it will start anytime soon.... as he rejected offers from Juventus, Barcelona and Newcastle but madrid are in for him and his season might start after all

DM- Josh Middleton had a good start to his life in exeter as in my earlier update but then he was injured for 3 months and has just played 5 matches with an avg rating of 6.18

MC- John Cruddas has played all his matches for Spurs under 18s with 6 goals, 3 assists and a rating of 6.5 in 26 games

MR- Thomas Hornsletten career hasnt begun yet but might begin soon as 6 top PL sides are showing major interest with arsenal just having offered a contract

ML- Matt Smith has been crucial for Queen of Sth reserves as he has played 15 matches for them scoring 2 and assisting 4 with a rating of 7.21 but he has also played 6 matches for the first team assisting 1 with a rating of 6.68

MC- Ricardinho hasnt played any matches since august as he has been out with injury for 5 months

AML- Samuel Smith has played 25 matches for Spurs under 18s scoring 2 goals and assisting 4 while he also has 3 MOTM awards with a rating of 7.12

AMR- Hans Christian Pederson hasnt started his career yet and with no teams interested in him i wonder when will it start

AMC- Billy Bryant has been good for newcastle under 18s playing 20 matches scoring 6 and assisting 2 with an avg rating of 7.41

ST- Andreas Naterr's career started a bit late but he has been banging goals for Queen of Sth with 15 goals and 3 assists in 28 games with a rating of 6.87

Would it be possible to do all future updates in this format please? even if it's just to say nothing in particular has happened with a certain player because I don't think my player was in the previous updates at all, or at least I didn't see it. Didn't even know I had signed for Newcastle.

Thanks though, that's the only improvement I have to offer xD looking good.

Haha not bad for a right back, even if it is for Morton!

Happy with spurs like. Hopefully after a season in u21's ill push for 1st team next season!!!

Would it be possible to do all future updates in this format please? even if it's just to say nothing in particular has happened with a certain player because I don't think my player was in the previous updates at all, or at least I didn't see it. Didn't even know I had signed for Newcastle.

Thanks though, that's the only improvement I have to offer xD looking good.

sure mate but today i am a bit busy so wont be able to give any more updates

7th august : Matt Smith put in a MOTM performance on his debut for Queen of Sth reserves ..... he had an assist and created 3 chances

Joe Wiliams has now signed for Morton

Yeo! Good to see my guy, Matt Smith, playing well!

Get in! Managed to get a move to The Arsenal, and by the sound of it I am already a regular in the youth team. And since Arsenal don't really have any good young CBs at the start of the game, hopefully it won't take too long before I'm given a chance :)

Final update of the day:

End of January 2014:

regular starter, can't complain, see who signs me in the summer....

come on Mr. Keane!!

31st Jan- Arsenal have signed Thomas Hernsletten

CF America have come in and signed Alejandro Perna

Hans Christian Pederson has Signed for Glentoran

and Pratik Sangle has signed for Barca

Last edited:
Hans Christian Pederson has immediately become a key man for Glentoran ..... he has played 2 matches with an avg rating of 6.95 ......... i will soon give the detailed update on all the players

End Of May 2014:

GK- Tomos Israel
played 10 first team matches as well as 9 for under 18 ....... he had 4 Clean sheets for the first team and 3 for under 19s with a rating of 6.97..... not a bad start at all

DR- Cristopher Keane immediately and played a crucial role in his team finishing second, level on points with raith but couldnt win them the championship became a first team regular for Queen of Sth , playing 34 first team matches and one under 21s with 2 goals, 4 assists and an avg. rating of 6.87 and 1 appearance in TOTW

DL- Lachlan Waddel l also played a maj or role in livingston finishing 6th..... he played 33 matches with 3 goals and an assist with a rating of 7.02 and made 5 TOTW appearances............. because of which Everton are showing huge interest in the player

DL- Conordinho did not make a first team statement as he played 47 matches ,( all for man city under 18s) with 3 goals, 10 assists , 8 MOTM with a rating of 7.22 ..... so yeah he had a good season

DC- Scott Trowers signing for arsenal in Jan his career already started a bit late as he played just 1 first team match in the FA cup but 13 appearances for the Under 18s with a rating of 6.44...... so not a good season

DC- Daniel Murle y had an OK seaso n but still he was a first team regular for Morton , playing 40 matches and scoring a goal and assisting 2 with one MOTM and a rating of 6.57

WBR- Joe Williams had a good season but failed to be a regular first team player for Morton having played only 12 first team matches.... overall he played 25 matches scored 7 goals and assisted 4 with 6 MOTM and a rating of 7.21 and he was retrained into a DR position too

WBL- Alejandro Perna's season started late but he went on to make 7 appearances for CF America with a rating of 6.63

DM- Josh Middleton played just 10 matches for Exeter all in the first team with a rating of 6.33 so he also had a not so good season

MR- Thomas Hornsletten He played just 6 matches for Arsenal Under 21s with an assist and a rating of 6.65

ML- Matt Smith had a good season for Queen of Sth too as he made 35 appearances (22 in the first team) with 4 goals , 8 assists and 5 MOTM and 4 TOTW appearances with a rating of 7.04...... and he has attracted interest from barcelona

MC- John Cruddas played 36 matches for Spurs ( 2 in the First Team ) , he still had 7 goals and 3 assists with a rating of 6.47

MC- Ricardinho played 14 matches and 4 assists for Flamengo (but he was out with a 5 month injury so his appearances were limited ) with a rating of 6.34 he is now wanted by Man City

MC- Pratik Sangle made 7 under 21 appearances for Barcelona with a goal

AMR- Hans Christian Pederson played 11 matches for Glentoran with 3 goals and an asisst with a rating of 6.88, he is now chosen for Denmark under 20s squad

AML- Samuel Smith made 34 under 18 appearances for Spurs with 3 goals and 8 assist with 6 MOTM and a rating of 7.14..... so a good season

AMC- Billy Bryant ...... he is worth 235K now that says it all...... he made 25 apps for Newcastle under 21s with 7 goals, 4 assists and 3 MOTM with a rating of 7.39

ST- Andreas Naterr ...... his goal scoring slowed down but he made 44 appearances for Queen of Sth ( 10 in the first team) with 16 goals, 4 assists, 1 MOTM and a rating of 6.75

sorry guys .... my internet stopped working so the update came a bit late

AMR-Hans Christian Pederson put in a MOTM performance for denmark, scoring a goal Under 20s against trinidad and tobago under 20s.....they won 2-0

Last edited:
Transfer Update:

DL- Lachlan Waddell has signed for Everton for 230K pounds ..... he is immediately loaned back to Livingston

Flamengo have accepted bids for MC- Ricardinho from Chelsea and Man city