Become A Player : Are you a legend in the making?

END OF DECEMBER 2014:

GK-Tomos Israel is now the second choice keeper after Muslera for Barcelona ...... so far he has played 1 First Team Match and 14 Under 19s.......with 5 Clean Sheets and a rating of 6.68

DR-Keane has played 16 matches for Queen of Sth with a rating of 6.68

DL-Conordinho was having a good season for Man city under 18s before his progress was hampered by a 5 month injury but he has still played 27 matches for City under 18s and under 21s with a goal and 4 assists , 6 MOTM and 7.27 rating

DL-Lachlan Waddell
has continued his form which got him transferred to Everton ...... he has played 26 matches for Livington(his loan club) with a goal , 3 assists and a rating of 7

DC-Scott Trowers
is yet to make his First Team Debut for Arsenal , although he has played 25 matches for under 21s and under 18s with a goal and a rating of 6.81

DC-Daniel Murley
( the biggest transfer among the players yet) has played 26 matches for Morton(his loan club) with a rating of 6.73

WBR-Joe Williams (The boy from Bayern) has played 25 matches for Morton(his loan club) with 3 goals and 6 assists , 5 MOTM (very good for a defender) with a rating of 7.52........ what a season he is having so far

WBL-Alejandro Perna
has played 12 matches for CF America with an assist and a rating of 6.26 hope his season turns around

DM-Josh Middleton
has played 21 matches for Exeter (his loan club) with a rating of 6.14...... he should improve or newcastle wont call him back

MR-Thomas Hornsletten
has played 16 matches for Arsenal under 18s with 2 goals, 4 assists and 2 MOTM with a rating of 6.97

ML-Matt Smith (the guy who rejected Barca, PSG and Bayern to sign for Everton) has played 21 matches for Queen of Sth(his loan club) with a goal, 3 assists and a rating of 7

MC-John Cruddas has played 27 matches for Spurs under 18s with 4 goals, 6 assists and 4 MOTM with a rating of 6.75......he also has signed a pro contract ...... and he seems to be allowed to take penalties as he has scored 3 penalties so far

MC-Ricardinho(joining man city in 2016) has played 20 matches for Flamengo with a goal and 2 assists with a rating of 6.53

MC-Pratik Sangle
has played 8 matches for Barca under 18s with 1 assist and a rating of 7.18.... he ha also played 2 matches for the first team with a goal and rating of 7.05

AMR-Hans Christian Pederson
has played 23 matches for Glentoran so far scoring 3 and assisting as many with a rating of 6.85 and it is due to this that he is now targeted by PSG, Arsenal, Bayern, Everton and Spurs

AML-Samuel Smith
..... Spurs offered him a pro contract recently and he seems to have repaid their faith as he has played 30 matches for Spurs under 18s and under 21s with 7 goals and a whopping 14 assists with 8 MOTM and a rating of 7.47..... this guy is having a gr8 season

AMC-Billy Bryant
( the next Paul Gascoigne ) has played 19 matches for newcastle under 21s so far with 2 goals, 3 assists ...... u would think what's special in that ....wait till u see his MOTM awards he has 10 MOTM awards in those 19 matches but because of his poor recent form he has a rating of 7.25

ST-Andreas Naterr just broke his goal drought which lasted for 10 hours..... and he now has played 26 matches for Queen of Sth with 5 goals, 2 assists and a rating of 6.54

This will probably be the last update of the day...... but i will surely tell u guys if this is the last update

Transfer News:

Arsenal have signed Andreas Naterr for 2.1 million pounds and loaned him back

Glentoran accepted the offer of 200K for Hans Christian Pederson but then offered him a new contract so he is going nowhere

Bayern, liverpool, arsenal also made bids for Hans Christian Pederson and Glentoran accepted all but then he signed a new deal and is still in glentoran

Bayern, liverpool, arsenal also made bids for Hans Christian Pederson and Glentoran accepted all but then he signed a new deal and is still in glentoran[/

Guess I put first team football above youth team, would have preferred moving to 1 of the clubs mentioned above, and secure a better develpment! :)

The next Paul Gascoigne eh? that'll do :p Hoping one day they won't compare me to anyone because i'm the best haha, might be a bit too much hoping in that statement though. Very pleased with my progress.

WBR-Joe Williams (The boy from Bayern) has played 25 matches for Morton(his loan club) with 3 goals and 6 assists , 5 MOTM (very good for a defender) with a rating of 7.52........ what a season he is having so far

Happy with that so far! not sure where these assists and goals are coming from after looking at my screenshot, guess its the level of opposition that Morton have!

I play 26 games and only score 5 goals...but Arsenal buy me...makes sense lol!

Joe Williams is considered to be major contender for Scottish Championship Player of The Yeat

Hans Christian Pederson is considered to be major contender for Danske Bank Premiership Player of the Year

ML-Matt Smith (the guy who rejected Barca, PSG and Bayern to sign for Everton) has played 21 matches for Queen of Sth(his loan club) with a goal, 3 assists and a rating of 7

I'm glad! Everton are a great club! Will get more chances there! Although wouldn't have minded assist most of the Ibra goals :p
(maybe secure a move to Spurs in a few years :p)

Ps. would like to take a second and say cheers for this thread, I know it is hard work and time consuming to keep posting updates so kudos!! :D

The next big update along with screenies will come in an hour or so......

Joe Williams is considered to be major contender for Scottish Championship Player of The Yeat

Hans Christian Pederson is considered to be major contender for Danske Bank Premiership Player of the Year

Booyah! Hopefully I will get my very first trophy! :)

END OF MAY 2015:

GK- Tomos Israel almost stopped playing under 19 matches for Barca as he went on to make 5 First Team appearances and 2 under 19 matches after Jan so the total number of matches he played was 22 and he had 5 Clean sheets with a rating of 6.15..... he also has played 11 matches for Spain under 21s

DR- Christopher Keane played 34 matches with an assist and a rating of 6.73 and made 3 TOTW appearances .......he is now wanted by Arsenal and Liverpool

DL- Lachlan Waddell played 43 matches with a goal and 6 assists and 5 MOTM with a rating of 7.12 but he couldnt prevent his loan team from getting relegated ....... he was also nominated in livingston season best eleven and made 1 appearance in TOTW he also played 5 matches for Scotland under 21s

DL- Conordinho made his PL debut for city and overall he played 29 matches ( 1 in the first team) scored a goal, assisted 4 and won 7 MOTM awards with a 7.22 rating to sum up his amazing season

DC- Scott Trowers played 43 matches for Arsenal under 21s and scored a goal with a 6.88 rating as his team won the under 21s group

DC- Daniel Murley played 44 matches for his loan club , scored a goal and assisted 2 with a 6.80 rating and played a match for England under 21s

WBR- Joe Williams had an amazing season , first signing for Bayern he then went on played 39 matches scored 3 , assisted 8, won 8 MOTM made 10 TOTW appearances, won a Player of The Month and was voted into TOTS with a 7.47 rating.... he also made 7 Italy under 21s appearances and scored a goal

WBL- Alejandro Perna played 22 matches scored a couple and assisted 1 with a 6.43 rating as his team finished 3rd he also made 3 ARG under 20 appearances

DM- Josh Middleton had a bad season for his loan club as played 38 matches with a 6.2 rating

MR- Thomas Hornsletten made 24 appearances for Arsenal under 21s with 4 goals, 7 assists , 3 MOTM and 7.06 rating

ML- Matt Smith made 35 appearances for his loan club, scored 2 and assisted 7 with a 6.94 rating and also made 4 TOTW appearances ..... he was also capped 8 times for Belgium under 21s and scored 2

MC- Ricardinho played 20 matches with a 6.31 rating..... but he was capped 26 times by Brazil under 20s and scored a goal

MC- John Cruddas played 43 matches for Spurs under 18s , scored 8 assisted 7 with a rating of 6.74

AMR- Hans Christian Pederson played 46 times for his loan club, scored and assisted 7 with 2 MOTM with a rating of 6.95 He was voted the Young Player of the Year ..... he also played 7 U21 matches for Denmark

AML- Samuel Smith had a great season as he played 52 times for Spurs U18 ,scored 12 goals and had 18 assists , 9 MOTM with a rating of 7.36

AMC- Billy Bryant's form was on the drop but he managed to steady it as he played 33 matches for Newcastle U18 with 3 goals, 5 assists and 10 MOTM awards with a rating of 7

ST- Andreas Naterr played 40 matches for his loan club with 9 goals and 4 assists with a rating of 6.57...... but he was simply awesome for his country played 8 times for Wales U21 and scoring 7

The screenies will follow soon

END OF MAY 2015:

GK- Tomos Israel almost stopped playing under 19 matches for Barca as he went on to make 5 First Team appearances and 2 under 19 matches after Jan so the total number of matches he played was 22 and he had 5 Clean sheets with a rating of 6.15..... he also has played 11 matches for Spain under 21s

DR- Christopher Keane played 34 matches with an assist and a rating of 6.73 and made 3 TOTW appearances .......he is now wanted by Arsenal and Liverpool

DL- Lachlan Waddell played 43 matches with a goal and 6 assists and 5 MOTM with a rating of 7.12 but he couldnt prevent his loan team from getting relegated ....... he was also nominated in livingston season best eleven and made 1 appearance in TOTW he also played 5 matches for Scotland under 21s

DL- Conordinho made his PL debut for city and overall he played 29 matches ( 1 in the first team) scored a goal, assisted 4 and won 7 MOTM awards with a 7.22 rating to sum up his amazing season

DC- Scott Trowers played 43 matches for Arsenal under 21s and scored a goal with a 6.88 rating as his team won the under 21s group

DC- Daniel Murley played 44 matches for his loan club , scored a goal and assisted 2 with a 6.80 rating and played a match for England under 21s

WBR- Joe Williams had an amazing season , first signing for Bayern he then went on played 39 matches scored 3 , assisted 8, won 8 MOTM made 10 TOTW appearances, won a Player of The Month and was voted into TOTS with a 7.47 rating.... he also made 7 Italy under 21s appearances and scored a goal

WBL- Alejandro Perna played 22 matches scored a couple and assisted 1 with a 6.43 rating as his team finished 3rd he also made 3 ARG under 20 appearances

DM- Josh Middleton had a bad season for his loan club as played 38 matches with a 6.2 rating

MR- Thomas Hornsletten made 24 appearances for Arsenal under 21s with 4 goals, 7 assists , 3 MOTM and 7.06 rating

ML- Matt Smith made 35 appearances for his loan club, scored 2 and assisted 7 with a 6.94 rating and also made 4 TOTW appearances ..... he was also capped 8 times for Belgium under 21s and scored 2

MC- Ricardinho played 20 matches with a 6.31 rating..... but he was capped 26 times by Brazil under 20s and scored a goal

MC- John Cruddas played 43 matches for Spurs under 18s , scored 8 assisted 7 with a rating of 6.74

AMR- Hans Christian Pederson played 46 times for his loan club, scored and assisted 7 with 2 MOTM with a rating of 6.95 He was voted the Young Player of the Year ..... he also played 7 U21 matches for Denmark

AML- Samuel Smith had a great season as he played 52 times for Spurs U18 ,scored 12 goals and had 18 assists , 9 MOTM with a rating of 7.36

AMC- Billy Bryant's form was on the drop but he managed to steady it as he played 33 matches for Newcastle U18 with 3 goals, 5 assists and 10 MOTM awards with a rating of 7

ST- Andreas Naterr played 40 matches for his loan club with 9 goals and 4 assists with a rating of 6.57...... but he was simply awesome for his country played 8 times for Wales U21 and scoring 7

The screenies will follow soon

What!! When and to where did i transfer, before Boeing loaned out??

My player is usually **** in these haha. First one I've had that could be half decent. See what Bayern decides to do with me now