Become A Player : Are you a legend in the making?

Transfer Update:

Man City have agreed to sign Ricardinho from Flamengo for 750K .......... The transfer will go through on 2nd Feb 2016

Amazing transfer feee

The World Cup Final would be between Germany and .......... UKRAINE

and Germany win the World Cup with a 3-1 win over Ukraine...... Kroos was voted the best player of the world cup

Transfer update:

DR- Christopher Keane has attracted interest from Liverpool

DC- Daniel Murley has also attracted interest from Liverpool

WBR- Joe Williams has attracted interest from FC Bayern

ML- Matt Smith is in a lot of demand ...as Liverpool, Bayern and PSG are showing a lot of interest in him

AMR- Hans Christi an Pederson has attracted a lot of interest from FC Bayern

ST- Andreas Naterr has also attracted interest from Liverpool

Last edited:
Noo!! Not Barcelona...stay away, I don't want to play for you! :'(

Come on PSG....Let me provide those crosses for IBRA!! ;)

You did, on the previous page...

ML- Matt Smith had a good season for Queen of Sth too as he made 35 appearances (22 in the first team) with 4 goals , 8 assists and 5 MOTM and 4 TOTW appearances with a rating of 7.04...... and he has attracted interest from barcelona

I was just stating I hope they stay away :p

You did, on the previous page...

ML- Matt Smith had a good season for Queen of Sth too as he made 35 appearances (22 in the first team) with 4 goals , 8 assists and 5 MOTM and 4 TOTW appearances with a rating of 7.04...... and he has attracted interest from barcelona

I was just stating I hope they stay away :p

ohh yeah i forgot but now their interest is gone so dont worry :)

Some Huge Transfer News:

ML- Matt Smith has now signed for Everton for a Queen of Sth record fee of 375K...... he is loaned back immediately

DM- Josh Middleton has signed for Newcastle for a fee of 675K which is again an Exeter record...... he is also loaned back

WBR- Joe Williams has now signed for FC Bayern for 625K... he is also loaned back

Hardly getting games for Morton so Bayern sign me? Haha maybe I wasn't playing because I was only a WBR at the time. Might play more now they trained me at DR now.

Cant see me getting in to the Munich team for a good while though!

OOOOO comon why city ... isnt Chelsea in my fav teams ?

Biggest Transfer yet:

DC- Daniel Murley has signed for Liverpool for a whopping 1.4 million pounds......he is loaned back immediately

Even though I had a tough start, things are finally turning around! Hoping FC Bayern will take a chance and sign me :) Plus that performance in the national u/20 is just perfect!

just read that AMC- Billy Bryant is labelled the next Paul Gascoigne wow

Even though I had a tough start, things are finally turning around! Hoping FC Bayern will take a chance and sign me :) Plus that performance in the national u/20 is just perfect!

Get over to Bayern mate I'll meet you for a pint

*edit* - Billy Bryant, you better not come for a pint if you're gunna be like Gazza

Last edited:
There havent been any major changes in attributes so i will put the SS only after June 2015