Become A Player : Are you a legend in the making?

• Thread starter Thread starter grindo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 323
  • Views Views 28K
my net is of from a couple of days and will be of for a few more.... so i have to update from my phone and it takes an hour for me to type on my phone..... :P

Only 15 matches is disappointing but 2 for Bayern first team is a start. Hopefully I'm at least taking advantage of decent coaches!

End Of May 2017:

GK- Tomos Israel played 29 matches(3 in the first team) for Barca U19 with a whopping 19 clean sheets 2 of which came in La Liga for the first team with a 7.15 rating ....... he might get some first team football soon.... while also playing 11 matches for Spain U21 and U19 with another astounding 9 clean sheets with a 7.33 rating...... he might well be a legend in the makingDR- Christopher Keane played 41 matches for Liverpool U21 with 6 goals, 3 assists and 9 MOTM with a 7.27 rating....... he also played 7 matches for Eng U21 and U19 with a goal and an assist and 1 MOTM with a 7.5 rating....... so he had a good season

DL- Lachlan Waddell played 45 matches ( 8 ..... yes 8 in the first team with an assist) for Everton U21 with 8 assists overall and 4 MOTM with a 7.13 rating ...... he also played 5 matches for Scotland U21 with 2 assists with a 7.58 rating...... but he couldn't prevent his team from relegation

DL- Conordinho played 40 matches for City U21 with 3 goals, 6 assists and 4 MOTM with a 7.22 rating

DC- Scott Trowers played 32( 11 in the first team with a goal) matches for Arsenal U21 with 2 goals and an assist overall with 6.91 rating as Arsenal won the Capitol One Cup..... he also played 7 matches for Eng U21 and U19 with a 6.84 rating...... he was pretty good for Eng U21 but dissapointed for U19

DC- Daniel Murley played 38 matches for Licerpool U21 with a goal and 9 assists with a 7.06 rating ....... while he also played 6 matches for Eng U21 and U19 with a 7.07 rating

WBR- Joe Williams played 29( 11 in the first team with a goal and 2 assists) matches for Bayern U21 with 2 goals, 6 assists and 2 MOTM overall and a POTW and a TOTW appearance and a 7.25 rating as Bayern won the league with a massive 14 points gap..... he also played 3 matches for Italy U21 with a goal and a 7.63 rating...... he also is on his way for regular first team matches

WBL- Alejandro Perna played 33 matches for CF. America with 2 goals and 4 assists and 8 MOTM with a 7.65 rating...... but no club is yet showing interest

DM- Josh Middleton played 36 matches ( 17 in the first team) for Newcastle U21 with 4 assists and a 6.5 rating.......

MR- Thomas Hornsletten played only 21 matches for Arsenal U21 with 2 goals, 4 assists with a 6.85 rating......... he also played 4 matches for Eng U19 with 3 assists and a 7.25 rating

ML- Matt Smith recently signed a contract till 2020 on a 6.5 K wage and played 35 matches for Everton U21 with 8 goals and 5 assists and 5 MOTM with a 7.17 rating....... he was much, much more prolific for his country as he played 11 matches for Belgium U21 and U19 with 3 goals, 7 assists with a 7.32 rating

MC- John Cruddas played a massive 53 matches for Spurs U21 with 3 goals , 7 assists and a 6.91 rating....... he also played 4 matches for Eng U19 with a goal and an assist with a 7.4 rating

MC- Ricardinho played 41 matches for City U21 with 7 goals, 11 assists and a 6.81 rating ...... he also played 9 matches for Brazil U20 with a goal and an assist with a 6.82 rating

AMR- Hans Christian Pederson played 26 matches for Liverpool U21 with 2 goals, 4 assists and a 7.02 rating...... he also played 11 matches for Denmark U21 and U19 with a goal and 2 assists with a 6.75 rating

AML- Samuel Smith played 49 matches for Spurs U21 with 7 goals and 13 assists with 3 MOTM and 7.14 rating ......

AMC- Billy Bryant played only 22 matches for Newcastle U21 with 2 goals, 6 assists and 3 MOTM with a 7.12 rating..... the pressure seems to be getting on him

ST- Andreas Naterr played 27 matches ( 13 from the bench) with Arsenal U21 for only 8 goals with a 6.79 rating...... on the other hand he played 8 matches for Wales U21 and U19 with 3 goals and a 6.78 rating......

and the amazing thing i need to tell u guys is that Liverpool won the league :O :0 :0

11 first team apps is decent! Looks like I've been playing well for Italy U21s too! Also - does that mean I get a league winners medal? ;)

Last edited:
DL- Lachlan Waddell played 45 matches ( 8 ..... yes 8 in the first team with an assist) for Everton U21 with 8 assists overall and 4 MOTM with a 7.13 rating ...... he also played 5 matches for Scotland U21 with 2 assists with a 7.58 rating...... but he couldn't prevent his team from relegation

I've been in two teams...and they've both been relegated :L still, I should get some games in the championship

Seems like I am really progressing at Arsenal - My attributes are finally looking respectable, and 11 appearances for the first team along with being part of a trophy winning team is great for an 18 year old!

They need to tutor me and improve my determination :P but other than that i'm very pleased with my progress, i'm still young :P

My stats are coming on really well! Future is looking bright for me so far. Hopefully the other guys at liverpool can keep up ;)

wow 41 u20 barzil caps .. that has to be a record or close to one

Transfer Update:

AMC- Billy Bryant was loaned to Crystal Palace and he just won the Player of The month for them

MC- Ricardinho is loaned to Sheffield Wed

End Of Dec 2017:

GK- Tomos Israel played only 3 matches for Barca in the friendlies with 2 clean sheets and hasn't played for his club since then..... as he is overage for U19 and facing stiff competition in the first team by Muslera and new signing Adrian Ortola ........ on the other hand he has played 12 matches for Spain U21 with 8 clean sheets and a 7.18 rating

DR- Christopher Keane played 12 matches for Liverpool U21 with a goal and 4 assists with 2 MOTM and a 7.27 rating....... he also played 6 matches for Eng U21 with a 7.04 rating

DL- Lachlan Waddell stuck with Everton even after their relegation and it seems it was a good decision for his career as he has played 28 matches for the first team so far with a goal and 13 assists with 5 MOTM and a 7.3 rating , also he made 2 TOTW appearances and won a Player Of the Month award too ....... a lot of first team football seems to be the reason to as he was picked for Scotland first team for their World Cup qualifying........ he also played 7 matches for Scotland U21 with 3 assists and a 7.32 rating

DL- Conordinho played only 11 matches for City U21 with 3 assists and a 6.99 rating

DC- Scott Trowers seems to have become a regular for the Arsenal First Team as he has played 13 matches for the first team and 6 for U21 with a 6.46 rating....... he also has played 8 matches for Eng U21 with a goal and a 6.99 rating ..... his physical attributes are good for a CB so that must be the reason for such a huge leap

DC- Daniel Murley has played 18 matches for Liverpool U21 with a 6.8 rating

WBR- Joe Williams has played 8 matches in the first team for Bayern while also playing 7 for the U21 side with 2 assists and a 7.07 rating

WBL- Alejandro Perna has played 19 matches so far for CF America with 4 assists and 4 MOTM with a 7.64 rating and has attracted interest from Porto..... while he also played 3 matches for Arg First Team in the World Cup Qualifying with an assist and a 7.27 rating

DM- Josh Middleton also played 7 matches for Newcastle Utd First Team and also 8 matches for U21 with 2 assists and a 6.41 rating

MR- Thomas Hornsletten played a paltry 8 matches for Arsenal U21 with 3 goals and a 6.79 rating..... but he was out for a couple of weeks too

ML- Matt Smith played 11 matches for The Everton First Team with an assist while he also played 4 matches for U21 with an assist with a 6.89 rating....... on the other hand he has been pretty good for Belgium U21 playing 6 matches with 2 goals and 3 assists with a 7.15 rating

MC- John Cruddas was loaned to Everton and he has played 18 matches there ( 8 in the first team with a goal) with a total of a goal and an assist with a 6.82 rating

MC- Ricardinho was loaned to Sheff Wed and has played 20 matches for his loan club with a goal and 3 assists with a 6.66 rating

AMR- Hans Christian Pederson was also loaned to QPR and has played 11 matches there with a goal and 2 assists with a 7.02 rating while he was also called up by the Denmark squad and has played 3 matches for them so far..... one in the World Cup Qualifying session with a goal and an assist with a 6.87 rating..... he has also played 8 matches for U21 with 2 assists and a 6.69 rating

AML- Samuel Smith was also loaned to Sheff Utd and has played 9 matches since with a goal, 3 assists and a 7.1 rating while he also made 2 TOTW appearances

AMC- Billy Bryant was also loaned to Crystal Palace and has played 27 matches since with 5 goals , 2 MOTM and a 7.38 rating while he has also won the Player of the Month award twice and has appeared in 4 TOTW

ST- Andreas Naterr has made 13 appearances for Arsenal U21 with 5 goals and a 6.44 rating..... while he has also played 7 matches for wales U21 with 2 goals and a 6.67 rating

What other CBs are at Arsenal? Not sure how I have managed 13 appearances in half a season for the first team! :D

Koscielny, Vermaelen, Moreno and u are the players who can play at CB

Have any of them suffered long term injuries? I just don't understand how I have played so frequently, when my attribute are pretty **** atm!

Have any of them suffered long term injuries? I just don't understand how I have played so frequently, when my attribute are pretty **** atm!

no none of them have any injuries..... let alone long term

been pretty good for Belgium U21 playing 6 matches with 2 goals and 3 assists with a 7.15 rating!

Nice! Go on Matt Smith!! :D

prob coz both koscielny and vermaelen are 32 so pochettino might be giving u a chance.......

Wenger was sacked and pochhettino was appointed a couple seasons ago

Back