Become A Player : Are you a legend in the making?

0 pounds per week wage, not a bad amount to give to a TOTS player!

Not developed in any particular way yet :( hope next loan I go to has better coaches and facilities

are these distinguishable or shall i make one with names

Happy with what I've done so far, unfortunate that livi got relegated buy oh well :p

hey mate i am not to able to select that city ...... so can i select only the nation?

Pick a random city for me in scotland then please fella :)

EDIT: This post was way too late :p Loved that I have joined Liverpool and will look forward to the future which brings!

Last edited:
Hardly getting games for Morton so Bayern sign me? Haha maybe I wasn't playing because I was only a WBR at the time. Might play more now they trained me at DR now.

Cant see me getting in to the Munich team for a good while though!

Ahh we made a good pair at Morton in the back 4! Sad to see us split ways lol.

Transfer News:

DR- Christopher Keane
has signed for liverpool for 1.6 million pounds...... he is immediately loaned back to Queen of Sth

Transfer News:

AMR- Hans Christian Pederson's performance has attracted interest from a lot of top sides with Bayern, Dortmund, Barca and Juventus all interested ...... Barca have already made a bid of 135K for him

Transfer News:

AMR- Hans Christian Pederson Barca's bid was accepted by Glentoran but then he signed a new deal again which increased his wage to 210..... and he is going no where yet again..... maybe he wants to become a Glentoran legend

End of July 2015:

GK- Tomos Israel hasn't played a match yet coz he is on international duty with Spain U21 but hasn't played there too yet

DR- Christopher Keane has played 4 matches so far for Queen of Sth (his loan club) with an assist and a rating of 7.18 with a TOTW appearance while he is also played 5 U19 matches for England Euro Qualification with 6.55 rating

DL- Lachlan Waddell has played 1 matche for Everton U21 with a rating of 6.9 while he has also played 5 matches for Scotland U19 with an assist and a rating of 7.55

DL- Conordinho has played 1 matches for City U21 with an assist and a rating of 7.2 while he has played 3 matches for england U19 with a rating of 6.93

DC- Scott Trowers has played 1 match for Arsenal U21 with a rating of 6.7 , he is also with the England U19 squad and has played 3 matches with a rating of 7.1

DC- Daniel Murley has played 1 match for Liverpool U21 with a rating of 7.30, he is also with the England U19 squad and has played 4 matches with a rating of 6.95

WBR- Joe Williams has continued with his amazing form as he has played 6 matches for Italy U19 with an assist 2 MOTM and a rating of 7.7 as he helped Italy to win U19 Euro Championship on top of that he was also in the dream team for Euro U19 ...... what a start to the season

WBL- Alejandro Perna recently refused to sign a new contract with his club and so he has played only 2 matches ( both as a substitute) with a rating of 6.5

DM- Josh Middleton has played just 1 match for Newcastle U21 with a rating of 6.5

MR- Thomas Hornsletten has played 1 match for Arsenal U21 with a rating of 7.2 while he was also the MOTM in his only match for Denmark U19 with a rating of 7.6

ML- Matt Smith has been a regular for belgium U19 as he has played 8 matches for them with 2 goals and 2 assists with 1 MOTM and a rating of 7.1 while he has played a match for Everton U21 with 6.4 rating

MC- John Cruddas has played 3 matches for England U19 with a 6.73 rating

MC- Ricardinho has played 20 matches with 3 assists and a rating of 6.49

AMR- Hans Christian Ped erson has finally signed for Liverpool for 200K and has played 2 matches for Liverpool first team in Europa league with a rating of 6.95 ..... he is the only player who plays regularly for a top side .... while he has also played 3 matches for Denmark U19 with a 6.57 rating

AML- Samuel Smith made a super sub appearance for Spurs U21 as he assisted a goal after coming on with a 7.5 rating while he has also played 4 matches for England U19 with a goal and an assist with 2 MOTM and a rating of 7.93..... he has also had an amazing start to the season

AMC- Billy Bryan t has played a mat ch for Newcastle U21 with a 7.4 rating

ST- Andreas Naterr has played a match for Arsenal U21 with a goal on his debut with a 7.6 rating while he has played 6 matches for Wales U19 with 2 goals, an assist with a rating of 6.65

Last edited:
ML- Matt Smith has been a regular for Belgium U19 as he has played 8 matches for them with 2 goals and 2 assists with 1 MOTM and a rating of 7.1 while he has played a match for Everton U21 with 6.4 rating

Regular for Belgium u21's!! Not bad! Lets push on and get a few first team games with Everton!

Hello guys, I wanna ask something...... shall i continue this kind of updates or shall i post the screen shots of your stats? ..... just tell me i would be happy to do either

Hello guys, I wanna ask something...... shall i continue this kind of updates or shall i post the screen shots of your stats? ..... just tell me i would be happy to do either

I'd continue the update like this but maybe post stats twice a year, like in January and at the end of the season. :)

END OF DECEMBER 2015

All the players have now signed Pro Contracts with their respective clubs

GK- Tomos Israel has played 2 First Team matches for Barca and 19 overall with 10 Clean Sheets and a rating of 7.15

DR- Christopher Keane has played 23 matches for his loan club with a goal, an assist and 6 MOTM awards with a rating of 7.18 .... he has also played 2 U19 matches for his country with 7.10 rating

DL- Lachlan Waddell has made 27 appearances for Everton U18 and U21 ,scoring and assisting one with 5 MOTM and 7.24 rating

DL- Conordinho has played 20 matches for City U18 with 3 assists , 1 MOTM and 7.5 rating

DC- Scott Trowers has played 4 matches for Arsenal's First Team but the rating of 6.15 is the reason for his less no. of appearances ...... Overall he has played 25 matches with an assist and a MOTM with a rating of 6.66 while he has also played and U21 match for England's Euro qualifier with a 6.7 rating

DC- Daniel Murley made a good debut for Liverpool with a 7.50 rating but that was his only First Team appearance, Overall he has played 30 matches with a goal and 4 assists , a MOTM and 6.85 rating while also playing 2 U21 matches in his country's Euro qualifiers with a MOTM and a 7.5 rating

WBR- Joe Williams
is still amazing for Bayern U19 as he is yet to make his debut for the first team ..... he has played 13 matches for Bayern U19 with 3 goals, 4 assists and 3 MOTM with a 7.76 rating while he is also a regular for Italy U21 side playing
7 matches in Euro qualifiers with 2 assists and a rating of 7.4

WBL- Alejandro Perna has seen most of his time on the bench.... which is unbelievable as he was a regular for CF America last season but this season he has played 19 matches (16 from the bench) with an assist and a 6.33 rating

DM- Josh Middleton has played 13 matches for Newcastle U 18 and U21 scoring 3 with a 6.65 rating.... his first decent season it seems

MR- Thomas Hornsletten has played 22 matches for Arsenal U18 and U21 , scoring 2 and assisting 7 , 1 MOTM with a 6.91 rating

ML- Matt Smith has played 17 matches for Everton U18 with 2 goals , 9 assists and 3 MOTM with a 7.34 rating ...... he has also played 4 matches for Belgium U21 in Euro qualifiers scoring and assisting 1 with a 7.05 rating

MC- John Cruddas has played 33 matches for Spurs U18 and U21 with 4 goals, 2 assists and a MOTM with a 6.83 rating ..... he has also played a match for England U19 in Euro qualifiers with a 6.4 rating

MC- Ricardinho has played a massive 49 matches for Flamengo with 2 goals , 11 assists with a rating of 6.63 ( brazil's season starts in Jan)

AMR- Hans Christian Pederson never appeared for the First Team after my last update but he played 24 matches overall with a goal, 10 assists and 3 MOTM with a 7.07 rating while he has also played 4 U21 matches for his countries Euro qualifiers with a goal and 6.97 rating

AML- Samuel Smith was loaned to Blackpool after failing to make any appearances for Spurs..... he has now played 9 matches with a 6.44 rating for his loan club while he has also played 2 U19 matches for his country with a 6.9 rating..... so this is not turning out to be a good season for him

AMC- Billy Bryant is constantly improving.... managing to play 2 matches for Newcastle First Team and 17 overall with 4 goals, 2 assists and 3 MOTM with a 7.29 rating

ST- Andreas Naterr recently got his debut for Arsenal as he came off the bench but only for 12 minutes but Overall he has played 17 matches ( 6 from the bench) with 5 goals and 2 assists with 1 MOTM and a rating of 6.34 but he has continued his great form for his country , playing 4 matches for Wales U21 Euro Qualifiers , scoring 2 and assisting as many with a 7.05 rating

WBR- Joe Williams has continued with his amazing form as he has played 6 matches for Italy U19 with an assist 2 MOTM and a rating of 7.7 as he helped Italy to win U19 Euro Championship on top of that he was also in the dream team for Euro U19 ...... what a start to the season

WBR- Joe Williams is still amazing for Bayern U19 as he is yet to make his debut for the first team ..... he has played 13 matches for Bayern U19 with 3 goals, 4 assists and 3 MOTM with a 7.76 rating while he is also a regular for Italy U21 side playing
7 matches in Euro qualifiers with 2 assists and a rating of 7.4

Things are looking good so far! This is the only player story thing where I have used my real name and the only one that looks like I might be decent!

Not sure how I'm scoring and assisting so many though, I'm a right back with 5 finishing, 8 long shots etc (as per my Morton screenshot anyway)

Good updates mate :)

Last edited: