Become A Player : Are you a legend in the making?

hope everyone is there ..... tell me if someone's missing

WBR- Joe Williams has continued with his amazing form as he has played 6 matches for Italy U19 with an assist 2 MOTM and a rating of 7.7 as he helped Italy to win U19 Euro Championship on top of that he was also in the dream team for Euro U19 ...... what a start to the season

WBR- Joe Williams is still amazing for Bayern U19 as he is yet to make his debut for the first team ..... he has played 13 matches for Bayern U19 with 3 goals, 4 assists and 3 MOTM with a 7.76 rating while he is also a regular for Italy U21 side playing
7 matches in Euro qualifiers with 2 assists and a rating of 7.4

Things are looking good so far! This is the only player story thing where I have used my real name and the only one that looks like I might be decent!

Not sure how I'm scoring and assisting so many though, I'm a right back with 5 finishing, 8 long shots etc (as per my Morton screenshot anyway)

Good updates mate :)

yeah but u cross a lot coz when u were in Morton u had the most cross completion with 63% crosses completed

yeah but u cross a lot coz when u were in Morton u had the most cross completion with 63% crosses completed

Crossing - 11, haha. 63% is high for completions! Glad to see my attributes have improved, still not as high as many others on here though!

13 games (2 subs), 4 goals 4 assists, 7.71 rating overall is class. hopefully if I ever get a first team chance my standards don't drop

ML- Matt Smith has played 17 matches for Everton U18 with 2 goals , 9 assists and 3 MOTM with a 7.34 rating ...... he has also played 4 matches for Belgium U21 in Euro qualifiers scoring and assisting 1 with a 7.05 rating

I'm starting to look good! 17matches = 2goals and 9assists!! first team, here I come! ;)

ML- Matt Smith has played 17 matches for Everton U18 with 2 goals , 9 assists and 3 MOTM with a 7.34 rating ...... he has also played 4 matches for Belgium U21 in Euro qualifiers scoring and assisting 1 with a 7.05 rating

I'm starting to look good! 17matches = 2goals and 9assists!! first team, here I come! ;)

Hopefully we may meet in a european competition some time, you at left mid and me at right back!

Luckily my internet is working fine now so there'll be another update today

Looking good so far, even though I would have preferred Barca, Liverpool is growing on me! ;)

Jan Transfer Window Update:

Ricardinho is now a Man city player as he turned 18 and completed his move

Daniel Murley was loaned to Millwall

Samuel Smith is suffering from a really bad patch as the fans of his loan club Blackpool are demanding to drop him

End Of May 2016:

GK- Tomos Israel played 29 matches for Barcelona ( 2 in the first Team) with 16 clean sheets and a rating of 7.08...... so a pretty good season while he also played 2 matches for Spain U19 with a clean sheet and a rating of 7.6

DR- Christopher Keane played 37 matches for Queen of Sth ( his loan club) with 2 goals , 1 assist and 7 MOTM with 6 TOTW appearances and a 7.14 rating ....... he also had a good season while he also played 4 U19 matches for England with a goal and a 7.1 rating

DL- Lachlan Waddell played 42 matches Everton U18 and U21 with a goal , an assist and 6 MOTM with a 7.13 rating...... even he had a gr8 season

DL- Conordinho played 43 matches for City U18 and U21 ( 3 in the first team) with 2 goals, 7 assists and a rating of 7.23

DC- Scott Trowers played 46 matches ( 6 in the first team ) for Arsenal with 2 assists and 4 MOTM with a 6.9 rating

DC- Daniel Murley ...... Overall he played 32 matches and since he was loaned in the Jan so he made just 8 appearances for his loan club with a goal, 5 assists and a 6.84 rating

WBR- Joe Williams continued with his amazing form as he played 25 matches for FC Bayern U19 with 4 goals 8 assists 7 MOTM and a rating of 7.8

WBL- Alejandro Perna's fortunes did turn around as he played 36 matches ( 17 from the bench as stated in the previous update) with a goal, 5 assists , 5 MOTM and and a 7.24 rating

DM- Josh Middleton played 27 matches with 4 goals and a rating of 6.51

MR- Thomas Hornsletten played 29 for Arsenal U21 matches with 5 goals, 12 assists with 2 MOTM with a 6.96 rating

ML- Matt Smith played 34 matches for Everton U18 with 4 goals, 12 assists with 6 MOTM and 7.24 rating

MC- John Cruddas played 53 matches for Spurs U18 with 6 goals, 5 assists with 4 MOTM with a rating of 6.86

MC- Ricardinho played 12 matches for City U18 with 3 goals and 4 assists and a rating of 7.2 so a pretty good start .....

AMR- Hans Christian Pederson played 39 matches with 3 goals, 10 assists and a rating of 7.05

AML- Samuel Smith had a really bad season as he played 30 matches with a goal, an assist and a rating of 6.16

AMC- Billy Bryant had a good season too as he played 33 matches with 6 goals, 4 assists and 5 MOTM with a 7.19 rating

ST- Andreas Naterr played 21 matches for Arsenal U21 with 9 goals and 4 assists and a ratin of 6.85 but he was injured for 8 weeks too so thats not bad

DL- Lachlan Waddell played 42 matches Everton U18 and U21 with a goal , an assist and 6 MOTM with a 7.13 rating...... even he had a gr8 season

hopefully I make my first team debut soon :)

Hey guys I am a bit ill today ..... so wont be able to give updates..... hope u understand :)

Barcelona!! WOW! I'm doing better than expected haha!

Last edited:
Been loaned out to Millwall but couldn't break the team as much as I wanted but still make a great debut to my Liverpool career! Guy 3 other guys at Liverpool with me so let hope we can all grow and dominate ;)

Been loaned out to Millwall but couldn't break the team as much as I wanted but still make a great debut to my Liverpool career! Guy 3 other guys at Liverpool with me so let hope we can all grow and dominate ;)

Yeah, lets hope for a legendary career for all of us here at Liverpool! :)

Transfers Update:

Joe Williams has signed a new deal with Bayern until 2019 for 3.5 K

Alejandro Perna was selected in Arg U23 for the olympics..... what a leap

Hoping Bayern see a future for me as they have signed me until 2019!

End Of December 2016:

GK- Tomos Israel played 18 matches so far with 12 Clean Sheets and a 7.13..... the good thing is he has made his debut for Barca in the UCL and he's also played a match in La Liga...... while he has also played 6 matches for Spain U21 with 5 Clean sheets with a 7.3 rating...... so yes he concedes far less now

DR- Christopher Keane played 28 matches for liverpool U21 with 2 goals, 3 assists and 6 MOTM with a rating of 7.24 ...... he has also played 3 matches for England U21 with a rating of 7.3 ....... good season so far

DL- Lachlan Waddell has played 27 matches for Everton U21 (1 in the first team), with 4 assists( 1 for the first team) with 2 MOTM and a rating of 7.2 ....... he has also played 3 for Scotland U21 with 2 assists and a 7.57 rating...... even he is having a pretty good season so far

DL- Conordinho has played 24 matches for City U21 with 2 goals, 4 assists , 2 MOTM and a 7.17 rating...... he is having a good season too

DC- Scott Trowers has played 22 matches ( 6 in the First team) with 2 goals( 1 in the first team ), an assist and a 6.83 rating..... he has also played 3 matches for England U21 with a 6.93 rating

DC- Daniel Murley has played 26 matches for Liverpool U21 with 5 assists and a 7.1 rating ....... he has also played 3 matches for Eng U21 with a 7.37 rating...... so a good int'l campaign

WBR- Joe Williams has played only.... 15 matches( 2 in the First Team) for Bayern U21 with a goal and 2 assists with a MOTM and a 6.57 rating..... it's quite unbelievable that he has played so less matches after a good few seasons

WBL- Alejandro Perna has played 17 matches for CF. America with 2 goals, 3 assists and 4 MOTM and a 7.81 rating ..... among these there are 2 matches he has played in North American champions league with an assist, and 2 MOTM and an amazing rating of 9.45

DM- Josh Middleton has played 21 ( 4 in the first team) matches for Newcastle U21, with 3 assists and a 6.6 rating...... he has decided that he would only play for Spain while rejecting Eng

MR- Thomas Hornsletten has played only 15 matches for Ars U21 with 4 assists and a 6.76 rating while also playing 2 matches for Eng U21 with 2 assists and a 7.45 rating

ML- Matt Smith recently signed a contract until 2018 with Everton ..... he has played 22 matches for Eve U21 with 5 goals, 3 assists , 4 MOTM and a 7.21 rating ...... while he has also played 7 matches for Belgium U21 and U19 with 2 goals, 4 assists and a 7.19 rating

MC- John Cruddas has cemented his place in U21 side, having played 36 matches for Spurs U21 with 2 goals, 5 assists , 2 MOTM and a 6.87 rating .... he has also played 2 matches for Eng U19 with a goal and a rating of 8

MC- Ricardinho played 31 matches for City U21 with 4 goals, 9 assists and a 6.8 rating

AMR- Hans Christian Pederson has played 22 matches for Liverpool U21 with 2 goals, 2 assists and a 6.97 rating..... he has also played 6 matches for Denmark U21 with an assist and 6.42 rating

AML- Samuel Smith having had a very poor last season, he was retrained to ML position and now he is having a pretty good season as he has played 31 matches for Spurs U21 with 5 goals, 10 assists , 2 MOTM and 7.28 rating ..... he has also played 1 match for Eng U19 with a goal and a 7.4 rating

AMC- Billy Bryant has played 16 matches for Newcastle U21 so far with a goal and 4 assists with 2 MOTM and a 7.09 rating

ST- Andreas Naterr has played 22 matches ( 10 from the bench) for Ars U18 with 6 goals and a 6.77 rating..... he has also played 4 matches for Eng U21 with a goal, and a 6.72 rating