Benitez ready to walk

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's all this got to do with Football Manger 10 ?

Hey Walrus - don't get into slanging matches with manc hangers-on cos they'll just raise your blood pressure. You can't have a constructive discussion in the face of the arrogance & loathing exhibited by SOME of the posters to this thread ( any reasonably intelligent person can identify them if they look ).

The only time I hear United mentioned in our games is when we sing "we hate nottingham forrest, we hate everton too, we hate man united but liverpool we love you". As you can quite clearly see it isn't directly aimed at anyone.

Where as with United, it's normally feed the scousers(especially at x-mas), you eat rats in your council house, you'll never get a job, the list goes on.

There's one thing that Liverpool and United fans have in common:
United play Chelsea, sing about Liverpool.
United play Arsenal, sing about Liverpool.
United play Spurs, sing about Liverpool.
United play Everton, sing about Liverpool.
United play City, sing about Liverpool.
United play AC Milan, sing about Liverpool.
United play Roma, sing about Liverpool.

Liverpool play anyone, sing about Liverpool.
Their manager is obsessed with us, their fans are obsessed with us.

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

You mean a **** take of your never walk alone. And it was for all of 30 secs, Do you watch matches, or make stuff up.

Why Chant Rooney? Because he is our best player you lemon. It is like saying your obsessed with spanards because you sing to Torres.

ffs

No offense to your knowledge, but Rooney is a scouser.

give it a rest both of you, you're bas as each pther. this thread should get closed now

The only time I hear United mentioned in our games is when we sing "we hate nottingham forrest, we hate everton too, we hate man united but liverpool we love you". As you can quite clearly see it isn't directly aimed at anyone.

Where as with United, it's normally feed the scousers(especially at x-mas), you eat rats in your council house, you'll never get a job, the list goes on.

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

No offense to your knowledge, but Rooney is a scouser.

rooney may be an evertonian, but he is playing for utd, so utd sing about him, how is that at all consfusing, wierd or obsessive.

You really are deluded if you think we are obsessed with liverpool, your a deluded scouser, should i say brummie, idiot.

Why does every Liverpool or ManUtd thread turn into an off topic argument?

Id infract but i dont have time to infract all the culprits so ill just close the thread.

Yet another ruined by trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back