Ben's kit request thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 13K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Again, the third kit isn't very good. Went with blue and red as that was the colour of the first ever Palermo kit. I will redo them if you are not satisfied. If you want them in game size, feel free to ask :)

Love the kits altogether mate, great job! :)

All of these kits look great mate, I really like the Spain 3rd kit that you re-did as well - it looks really spanish! Great work mate

All of these kits look great mate, I really like the Spain 3rd kit that you re-did as well - it looks really spanish! Great work mate

Haha, thanks a lot mate :D

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Away one is poor. If you want any of them redone I will do. If you want game size just ask :)

They are all brilliant, that first one is better than any kit I have ever seen!!! On the third, could the blue be changed to nomal blue if possible?

They are all brilliant, that first one is better than any kit I have ever seen!!! On the third, could the blue be changed to nomal blue if possible?

Haha, yeah I'll change it shortly.

Use this:

Team: Liverpool

Home kit
Colour/s: Red
Style: Black and Gold detail

Away kit
Colour/s: Blue
Style: Go crazy

3rd kit
Colour/s: White
Style: Red detail

Manufacturer (e.g Adidas, Nike etc): Nike
Sponsor: Smirnoff Ice
Game size?: Yes

Note:: If possible can you do the home kit like this;

new-spain-football-kit.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

striker, 3rd kit redone :)

Any kits requested now, will be done tomorrow.

I think the best compliment I could give you is that they all look like they could be real kits

Hey mate sorry to bother you but could you do me a shirt at game size like the picture below as i need one for the Hillsborough disaster as i want to show the respect in my story.

3315.jpg

Thanks for all the kind words lads :D

l3east, I'll get on it now mate.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Been trying this for ages now. Great challenge but there are a few things still wrong with it. The collar and the European Cup around the Liver Bird are still not quite there. Really can't be bothered to keep trying though :(

Thanks for all the kind words lads :D

l3east, I'll get on it now mate.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Been trying this for ages now. Great challenge but there are a few things still wrong with it. The collar and the European Cup around the Liver Bird are still not quite there. Really can't be bothered to keep trying though :(

Its great mate, no worries

Can I have these kits please if it's no trouble?

Home kit
Colour/s: Red and White
Style: Be Creative

Away kit:
Colour/s: Black and White

3rd kit
Colour/s: Orange

Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Sky
Game size?: No

Can I have these kits please if it's no trouble?

Home kit
Colour/s: Red and White

Away kit:
Colour/s: Black and White

3rd kit
Colour/s: Orange

Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Sky
Game size?: No

They will be done tomorrow mate.

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:00 AM ----------

Home

Away

Third, v.1

Third, v.2

Did two versions of the third kit as I felt it looked better without a sponsor. Sorry about how long I took. Tell me if you want anything editing :) (notice the Liver bird on the inside of the away kit ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back