Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Drogba

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Zola

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Van Nistlerooy

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
No **** sherlock? Seriously, you should be a detective.

Firstly you were talking about the greatest player of all time in the EPL and were posting stats of goals per game, and then shown Torres' for this season and you start having a go at me? Get out, son, before you make an even more *** of yourself then you already have done. And stop with the 'ghetto' talk, "homie".
ok first, how is saying "bro" ghetto talk, secondly, do you even know what the ghetto is? living in new york i have seen how awful it is, so please shut up, torres has played here for 3 years, van nistelrooy was here for about 6, which is why i think they are invalid for this thread, shearer and cole spent almost their whole careers in the prem

Ladies, stop messing around, this is a neat thread for people to discuss who they think is the best striker in English Premier League history. ***** about comparing stats and who scores more etc. elsewhere.

Thierry Henry had everything for me, skill, pace, goals..
Alan Shearer banged in the goals, utmost respect for him.
Dennis Bergkamp had the skill and touch any striker would ever envy.

What I said was related. You guys were looking at ratios for the best players of all time, I said what do you think of Torres' ratio, maybe he could do the same give or take another few years. And I don't know what you think I was implying be "the ghetto" but it certainly wasn't New York. Oh and to the Mick, I'm quite clearly a male.

Henry without a doubt, as well as scoring goals he was always leading the way with assists.

please

tezz just leave you **** somewhere else. No-one cares on this thread about Torres ratio or rooneys or Drogbas.

This is the Most Painful thing to say.

Henry Is the Greatest striker that has ever graced the EPL

carlton-cole_1243395c.jpg

=
492522.gif

1st = Thierry Henry
2nd = Alan Shearer
3rd = Dennis Bergkamp

For me, it's Andy Cole. Scored goals wherever he was, and won every trophy there was to win, which is more than can be said for a lot of the strikers mentioned. In his prime, he scored from any angle, left foot, right foot, headers. Was pretty quick, skillful, creative he quite literally had it all. Incredible striker, so for me it's Andy Cole.

Shearer for me.

Then Henry.

Then Asprilla! ;)

i've added a poll so everyone can vote and i know i may have missed out on some players so please forgive (A)

ok first, how is saying "bro" ghetto talk, secondly, do you even know what the ghetto is? living in new york i have seen how awful it is, so please shut up, torres has played here for 3 years, van nistelrooy was here for about 6, which is why i think they are invalid for this thread, shearer and cole spent almost their whole careers in the prem

First off - Joe, please stop talking about America. I've not been on this forum long but I'm already bored of you going on about it. No offence, but no one really cares.

Secondly - My vote went to Zola, but I'm a Chelsea fan, so you know. I'm a bit biased, but Zola was incredible.

Henry and Cantona. Henry at his time was at different class, scored for fun. Cantona was not known for his Goal scoring ability. He lifts the whole team, he is pure inspirational. Its no coincidence that we won League after 26 years with Cantona in, against whom we lost previous year. Watch class of 92 stars interview they will say The impact Cantona had on youngsters was something else. I remember Giggsy saying Cantona was the one whom he looked upon, ole said his best moment was not when he scored winner at 99, but when he scored his first goal and turned around to see cantona running towards him for celebration.

So in short Henry and Cantona were the best, whom i would like to have? Cantona coz its not about single player, its about 11.

First off - Joe, please stop talking about America. I've not been on this forum long but I'm already bored of you going on about it. No offence, but no one really cares.

Secondly - My vote went to Zola, but I'm a Chelsea fan, so you know. I'm a bit biased, but Zola was incredible.

Granted Zola was incredible but i think Cantona had that bit extra

I think Theres a few there that stand out like Henry and Cantona but mt favourate was Bergkamp for sheer skill and intellegence. But for out and out striker probably Henry.

I would say Shearer because he scored many goals at Newcastle, a typical striker.

Back