• Drogba

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Zola

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Van Nistlerooy

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
Shearer

however i think Rooney will be at Man U for the rest of his career and become one of England's greatest!

Henry, RVN, Shearer, in that order :)

Cantona like all the best strikers is cocky...if he a mug its only cos he made your defence look foolish!!!

Shearer but if it were the old English 1st division, Ian Rush :P

Thats a tough one. Theres alot of class names on the poll, i voted Cantona as im a Utd fan but Shearer is defo up there with him. Plus Shearer is as i believe still the top goalscorer EVER!!!!

Look at my supported teams then you realise how good Henry was for me to say the best was probably him

There are many true greats (as discussed in a different thread):

Thierry Henry - in my opinion the best.
Eric Cantona
Alan Shearer
Andy Cole
JF Hasselbaink
Gianfranco Zola

Thierry Henry is the best, full stop. He is just a class act, class person, class player. He looks like a nice guy to be around, any ever seen the interview him and Fabregas? Hilarious.

Thierry Henry is the best, full stop. He is just a class act, class person, class player. He looks like a nice guy to be around, any ever seen the interview him and Fabregas? Hilarious.

I bet the Irish disagree.

But yeah, In prem terms, he was a great, Pitty he left when he did, I know he has done well at barca, but I think being the center of attention at Arsenal helped him play aswell as he did.

who is the best striker to grace the EPL personally i think it's Cantona

As a United fan, I will always worship Eric Cantona but I would have loved seeing Shearer at United.
Lets be honest here.
He was an honest and consistent goal scorer.

Head votes Shearer.
Heart votes Cantona.

As a United fan, I will always worship Eric Cantona but I would have loved seeing Shearer at United.
Lets be honest here.
He was an honest and consistent goal scorer.

Head votes Shearer.
Heart votes Cantona.

Follow your heart mate(H)

For me, it's between Henry and van Nistelrooy. Henry a more complete player imo, but as a pure finisher, van Nistelrooy was amazing. A ****, but an incredible goalscorer.

I've always liked watchin:

Thierry Henry
Paolo Di Canio
Alan Shearer
Gianfranco Zola

For me it is Shearer, Henry a very close second. Bt we are talking strikers and he has by far the most EPL goals.

Note: However if Torres puts up with us for a good 5/6 seasons more then he will be the best, along with Wayne Rooney.

Even as a Man Utd fan I'd still tip my hat to Henry, quality finisher, set up a few too. saying that Bergkamp, Shearer (especially), Wright, Van Nistelrooy, Cantona (no particular order) are all worthy of a strong mention too.

Last edited:
Back