Best finisher ever?

ronaldo ( the real one)

brilliant striker, dont think anyone will ever beat his record for mst world cup goals, he was truely amazing

Christian Vieri
Flippo Inzaghi
Andriy Shevchenko from recent years are fantastic.

Raul, Pelé, Romario, Ronaldo, Best, Owen, Fowler and Villa are all faultless too.

Di Stefano was a magnificent player, but I wouldn't call him the best finisher.

my top 5:
ronaldo (el fenomeno)
pele
romario
van nistellroy
jardel

When you say finisher i think one on one situations not soo much strikes from outside the box. I would have to say Ronaldo (the Brazilian one), if he got one on one then the outcome was always the same without a dout one of the best players to grace this earth.

Best finisher i have even seen is Ruud Van Nistelrooy. He was just amazing. Haven't seen a player who can finish as good as him. No wonder he scored goals in all the leagues he has played.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - the guy rarely missed - if he had played more games then he would be held in higher regard across the world imo

Henry, Raul, Ronaldo and Inzaghi came to my mind first. Maybe Shevchenko too in his Milan years.

Inzaghi, Del Piero, Fowler, Owen, and Nistelrooy and offcourse Raúl in their prime

Gabriel Batistuta, Gerd Müller, Giovane Elber, Diego Tristán

I used to think Henry was the best finisher ever until he single HANDedly knocked Ireland out of the World Cup

batistuta, inzaghi, henry, bergkamp was pretty beasty aswell

Ruud Van Nistelrooy
Ronaldo
Two modern day great finishers in my opinion .