Best Football Manager 2012 Players

• Thread starter Sam
  • Start date
  • Replies 168
  • Views 270K
raheem sterling,suso,cleverly,welbeck,frimpong,wickham,cairney should all have at least -9 potential

Adam Dawson; after the young lad left Bury he was snapped up by Wigan. should be interested to see his PA.

Dale Jennings; had a good PA on FM2011 but has now been snapped up by Bayern Munich, I wonder if SI increase his PA because of that?

Raheem Sterling; has got all of the Liverpool fans talking and all of the QPR fans whining. will be a very interesting addition to FM2012.

Alex Chamberlain; we all know him, we all know he has signed for Arsenal now. his ca and pa will surely be increased now, especially his ca and stats as they weren't reflective of his ability in fm2011 in my opinion.

Rangers fan so i would really like to (and expect) Jelavic , Naismith , Lafferty(immense in the run in and seems to be continuing after his performance against Motherwell at the weekend) and Mcgregor to get CA boosts at least.

Trying not to be bias but Mcgregor is one of the top keepers in Europe right now and he is criminally underrated.

There is a few good young players who should also get a CA and PA boost. Gregg Wylde , Kyle Hutton , Darren Cole and Ross Perry.

I have a suspicion that SI might spring a surprise and make Jamie Ness a -9 PA. The boy is undoubted quality just a shame about his injuries :(

Dont think there is much doubt that Jack Wilshere will be -10

Rangers fan so i would really like to (and expect) Jelavic , Naismith , Lafferty(immense in the run in and seems to be continuing after his performance against Motherwell at the weekend) and Mcgregor to get CA boosts at least.

Trying not to be bias but Mcgregor is one of the top keepers in Europe right now and he is criminally underrated.

There is a few good young players who should also get a CA and PA boost. Gregg Wylde , Kyle Hutton , Darren Cole and Ross Perry.

I have a suspicion that SI might spring a surprise and make Jamie Ness a -9 PA. The boy is undoubted quality just a shame about his injuries :(

Dont think there is much doubt that Jack Wilshere will be -10

No harm but Kyle Lafferty is awful.. agree about McGregor, pity he isnt playin for the other side of the old firm ;)

Kyle Lafferty was superb the last 10 games last season and scored another cracker at the W.E. He has been inconsistent in the past but if he keeps up this form there is no way you can still say hes awful.

Allan Knows which side his breads buttered ;)

[h=3]Pablo Counago on a free for grimsby in BSN brilliant only wants 1k in wages which i could just about afford, so far scored[/h]8 in 12 not bad i think

How about some American players? I really want to see Brek Shea, Juan Agudelo, and Bill Hamid with better stats. Of course, knowing SI, they'll all be awful.

Oh, and Ignasi Miquel could use a boost. Make Ramsey worse.

anyone know if Max Gradel is on football manager 2012? hes on the PSP version but cannot find him on the pc version anyone know???