Best Football Manager 2012 Players

• Thread starter Sam
  • Start date
  • Replies 168
  • Views 270K
best fm 2012 player: cristiano ronaldo (striker: r. madrid)
best wonderkid in fm12: javier "chicarrito" hernandéz (striker: man utd)
most improved player in fm2012: rafael (gk: santos) / adryan (midfielder: flamengo)

ps: you guys probably don't know rafael and adryan, but if I can ensure you something it's that they are a lot better in real life than in the game

Hernandez is a bit old to be a wonderkid, and he's brilliant already.

Shane Long of Reading definatly needs a stats boost. he was immense last season.
I think maybe Luis Suarez too, he was brilliant close season.

not sure if he has been mentioned yet, but Guarin should have a significant increase. His passing has been instrumental for Porto this season[/QUOTE
Freddy Guarin is an amazing player in all apects. Seen him score from 30 yards and more on several occasions. He set up Hulk and Falcao too many times. He even got compared to Rivaldo..

I think Chris Smalling should be improved, both in CA and PA. His performances this season has been immense!

You are all forgetting Thiago from Barcelona, the future's world best player, he's ****** amazing. Also i think that James Rodriguez, Rafinha (Barcelona sub-19), Adel Taarabt, Guarin and Falcao are going to have CA and PA increase.

Tim Krul? Now Dutch international as well. Tiote is a lot better IRL than he is on FM, so I would like to see him upped a bit.

Gareth Bale - Deserves better CA, one of the best left wingers in the world at the moment.
Luka Modric - Better CA, especially on Technique, Dribbling and Passing.
Aaron Lennon - ****, he is better than that IRL.

Benik Afobe should definately have a PA increase after his performances with Huddersfield
Connor Wickham will probably go up as well after his move to Sunderland

Gareth Bale - Deserves better CA, one of the best left wingers in the world at the moment.
Luka Modric - Better CA, especially on Technique, Dribbling and Passing.
Aaron Lennon - ****, he is better than that IRL.

Arsenal fan?

Gotze, Alexis Sanchez, Thiago, Kroos, Rafihna, Espinosa alot of Barcelona's youth really and ofc Guiseppe Rossi & Falcao

Last edited:
Oxade Chamberlain - Southampton (Arsenal now)
Surely a 10m price tag will push his stats up.

Jordon Mutch - Birmingham
Proved in the prem a solid player and will prove it in the Championship this year.

Jordan Henderson - Sunderland ( Liverpool now )
He has a terrible CA and PA surely it will be upped.

How About players who should go down??
Being a Birmingham fan i'd like to see Zigic, Martins and Jerome suffer as there ****.

Gerard Deulofeu...he's in Barca's youth team and he is a very talented player. Definitely a -9 if not a -10.
Oh and Arsenal's polish goalie...he's rubbish in the game.

possibly Paul pogba man utd considering his development is the reason fergi didn't sign sneijder