Best Football Manager 2012 Players

• Thread starter Sam
  • Start date
  • Replies 168
  • Views 270K
S

Sam

Seen a few of these threads in other forums, so who will/Should be the best wonderkid in FM 12? And who will/Should be the most improved player in FM 12?

Gary Gardner, Daniel Johnson, Marc Albrighton, Barry Bannan, Ciaran Clark, Nathan Baker and Benjamin Siegrist. :D

a tad early to be speaking about this just yet Sam, still 5 months before its released, its only been out for a couple of months more than that! but I guess it would have started some time or another...

Marco Reus needs to be made a lot better, Pappiss Demba Cisse to name a few:

there are probably lots of players in the lower leagues and different leagues around the world, however, in SA, on our Sky/Cable (its called DSTV) we only get the Bundesliga, EPL, La Liga, Ligra Sagres, Brazillian league and Italian league broadcast here! well as well as our own ****** PSL :)

maybe 1 game a month for the Championship, like Leeds vs Barnsley etc!

a tad early to be speaking about this just yet Sam, still 5 months before its released, its only been out for a couple of months more than that! but I guess it would have started some time or another...

Marco Reus needs to be made a lot better, Pappiss Demba Cisse to name a few:

there are probably lots of players in the lower leagues and different leagues around the world, however, in SA, on our Sky/Cable (its called DSTV) we only get the Bundesliga, EPL, La Liga, Ligra Sagres, Brazillian league and Italian league broadcast here! well as well as our own ****** PSL :)

maybe 1 game a month for the Championship, like Leeds vs Barnsley etc!

End of season though, not much more football to be seen before FM 12

After the mighty exploits of our youth team, I would say Marcello Trotta, Corey Gameiro, Ronnie Minkwitz, Kerim Frei, Alex Smith and Jesse Joronen should all have 200 PA.

Most of the people who are wonderkids still will be in FM12, there'll just be a few more unknown 17 year olds who are extremely good.

You a Villa fan?

Well done. Have a biscuit.

Tioté, although I don't think his ability can be quantified in mere numbers.

thomas muller stats should improve. andy carroll, demba ba , bale ,Shinji Kagawa ,Gael Kakuta ,Javier Chicharito Hernandez should all improve

I'd expect improvement for Kagawa and Grosskreutz, and possibly Gotze and Schmelzer as well. Smalling should see an improvement too

Pedro Morales's stats should improve, he's now back in form...

Also, they might look into improving some of the physical stats from RAUL!

As for the young guys, maybe some improvement on Chicharito & Thomas Mueller... And of course Lassi Hurskainen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM8aH7EL3LI

On the back of one goal? He was utter garbage on loan at Posh.

He played amazingly against Arsenal, Blackpool and alright against City. Really looks promising

thomas muller stats should improve. andy carroll, demba ba , bale ,Shinji Kagawa ,Gael Kakuta ,Javier Chicharito Hernandez should all improve

Most of the people there are amazing in FM already. Muller's had a good season, but he's excellent in FM already. Carroll POSSIBLY, Demba Ba hasn't done anything to suggest an attribute increase to his pretty good ones already. Bale... just no. Kakuta ditto, and Hernandez is plenty good enough already.

These threads always turn into an LFC MArshall style list of suggestions. Bale, Carroll, are you serious?!

He played amazingly against Arsenal, Blackpool and alright against City. Really looks promising

Two decent games? He hasn't played against Arsenal this season.