Best Football on FM09! New Tactics

Yorkex

Reaction score
Before you rant about the passing style and everything else, please just take time to see how it works.My friend sent me this tactic on MSN, he said he found it in another forum.

Please when you download don't change anything, yes i know the defenders are on attacking mentality and strikers are on defensive.

Give feed backs please, i used it with with my Man City save and with the right players the football is amazing. With Ghana side, which has some less talented players, they football is still good(6)

Wenger 4-4-2 i am sure this tactic is already on this site

Not sure but i got it from my friend, they only tactics i downloaded here was JPWoody's.

I will download the Wenger 4-4-2 here is see if its the same tactic<)

It isn't the same, the Wenger tactic has much shorter and attacking football than that one.

Yes there are a few Wenger tactics on the site but they are all different,its only someones opinion on how he plays afterall.

against Brazil, i was missing some key Ghana players though

im about to use it now against man utd it better work! lol

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

beat them 4-2. Played a lot better football but looked very shaky at the back. I'll give it a few more matches

im about to use it now against man utd it better work! lol

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

beat them 4-2. Played a lot better football but looked very shaky at the back. I'll give it a few more matches

Yes ...opponents tend to use chipped through balls but if you have fast CB, you should be ok. Or drop the DLine

yeah i noticed that, i won my next match 4-1 against sunderland. All the goals you score look class, real good passing moves. Thanks for the tactic

will give it a bash and see how i get on

Gonna give it a butchers with Colchester.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Just beat Bristol City 2-0, Pretty much dominated. Looked very solid at the back. Good find mate (H)

yh im gonna give it a go in a bit cheers man.. i've been looking for a good tactic

No problem guys! I wish i could find the person who created this...very good tactic. With fast and good passing players...it looks even better.

Well I am just doing a season testing my Dc999 GH Tactic which is going really well should be on here today sometime

So after that i might have to give this tactic and try and see how it gose :)

Just won my first game using this tactic, higher scoreline than usual though.

Bristol Rovers 3-4 Leeds

Against Basel with my teams weaker side.
Only 2 starters from my 1st team ( Palombo and Richards)

Well that is a bit poor even with your 2nd team which is very good
you should be winning 4-0+

But with that team you should be winning that team at home aswell 4-0 +