Best Football on FM09! New Tactics

obliterated

third try on my game: my tactic was starting to get disappointing and a bit dull, most of the players couldn't get the right start this year, so I tried this tactic :)

this is the last match :D

as you can see from the attachment, my team obliterated Palermo ^_____^

my first game with it only pre season mind

1stgame2.jpg

1stgame1.jpg

52 shots and 28 on target, 91% possesion,who where you playing,a schools under 10s team.

lol it was a close game up until kick off

i have seen this side lose 13-0 in real life can't wait to try it in league finished 3rd last season

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

only won my 2nd game on tour of wales 16-0 haha

back in the first fm i won 32-0 with Bayer Leverkusen in the german League cup :D

the stint goes on quite well, having recovered two of my most valuable players... Carlos Vela and Rubén Ramos :)

actually after losing with Man City in the Euro Supercup I was thinking of throwing everything up and leaving the team for a fresh start, seems to me I have quite a few years to go still!

actually after the Mantova match I lost a Sweden vs Greece 1-2, and absolutely a poor performance by Zlatan :'( so I resigned, considering that in three years I had no decent youngsters coming up from the U21...

worked well in pre season will update how i get off in the league

this tactic is awsome needs just a little tweaking in defence but very good tactic

I almost went through the whole championship season undefeated with Nottingham Forest and scored 99 goals (I hope I can score 1 more though) using this tactic. Awesome piece of work there. I even stopped using Brian Clough's tactic just for this. It's absolutely fantastic to watch and effective too.

No idea how will it go for the second season though, since I'm having a pretty much crappy team in the Premier League, considering that I couldn't buy any good players with the transfer budget provided during the first season, but that's how good this tactic is.

what kind of players do you have for this tactic??? what are the attributes for the defence the midfield and the attack???

How do I save this file on my FM game, I'm useless with windows vista!

drew arsenal away 2-2 and pwned fulham away 3-1 with an ungelled pompey team in my 1st 2 league games! incredible! i notice that both my strikers tend to help out in midfield, which apparantly reduces the gap in the middle of the park. credit to the creator ;)

what kind of players do you have for this tactic??? what are the attributes for the defence the midfield and the attack???

It's a tactic that is close to how Arsenal plays in real life. Key attributes for all players is their speed and first touch. Passing is also important. One of the central midfielders (the right one) must have high creativity and passing. Other attributes are basically the same as any other tactics.

I downloaded this tactic and looked at it. Have tried to recreate it for the new tactics layout on FM10 demo.
I am using Tottenham.
Won my first game against Fulham 5-2 at home
Won my second game away to Birmingham 1-0
Lost in extra time to liverpool in Carling Cup through a penalty at home
Lost to Man U at home 1-0

Will tweak it to suit FM10 a bit more.

yeah i was gonna ask does it do fm 2010??

Its not done too bad was still in second by the end of the 2010 demo finished.
You cant directly put it into the 2010 game as it wont work so I downloaded it to my fm09 tactics wrote down what was required and then went into fm10 and recreated it.
Will probably need a few tweaks but have been impressed with it so far.