Best Football on FM09! New Tactics

Delph and Beckford both on 6 goals each.

Delph scored a beautiful 35 yarder a bit ago.

Not bad at all,played it for a canny few matches on my Boro save and had some very impressive results with it,here is the screenshot with results,the results using this tactic are highlighted in blue.

I'll give it ago with my Hampton and Richmond team asap, unfotrunatley, JP Woody's tactic will be sacraficed for a few games

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Most my first game at home to southampton with this tactic, however i did dominate the game and they had one chance and took it, i see how it does away before using my strikers had a shokcer though should of won

Dose anyone no who made this

i am starting to wonder with all the good comments it might be wenger himself :)

Charlton 2 - 0 Hampton & Richmond, I've lost both games but i'l stick by it for a couple more

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

Bristol Rovers 1 - 1 Hampton & R
offside goal would of won the game, i positive this tactic will come good though

It's been more hit than miss for me. Getting games where i am two nil down after ten minutes at home but my team always look like scoring.

i will keep using it though because you get the feeling your team dominates games and always look like scoring.

Ye Kris i'm getting the same thing, my strikers just havent put the ball in the net

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SueS_Vw-Ke0"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

0:57-4:00 If you have a solid team that is gelled :O

I think that is the guy who created this, i might sent him an email or pm on youtube

There's a lot of Wenger tactics, that might not be the author of this particular one.

Has anyone tested this with a bigger side? I think if i had a stronger defence with Ebbsfleet i would be dominating

Has anyone tested this with a bigger side? I think if i had a stronger defence with Ebbsfleet i would be dominating

Ill give it ago with my liverpool side