Best Football on FM09! New Tactics

Gunna try this with my Chelsea team. Probably use it as an away tactic, as that's where I'm dropping points. Is this a tactic you need to use every game? Or can it be used alternate games, and have the same effect? Looks really promising from all the comments :)

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

That didn't go as well as I'd planned. Was away at West Ham. Went 1-0 down.. Came back with goals from Lampard & Drogba to make it 2-1.. Which I guess is good because before then all my goals were headers and my top scorer is Terry :S ...But then they scored an equaliser... It's a good tactic, but involves taking too many shots, and is very shaky defensively. Will give it a few more games to see how it goes.

For those who want to try it for fm10 demo I have attached the file.

finished my 2nd season with pompey and ended up 2nd with 86 points compared to chelsea's 90. the only tweak i did was to set the instructions of the right winger similar to the left. have been playing like the best team in the world with this tactics and i would most likely step down and manage a weaker club soon cos its no longer challenging imo. so far, this is 1 of the best tactics i have seen

Which is the scoring striker and the more defensive centrel midfielder

Now using it on At.Madrid on demo 2010.
Knocked Arsenal out of Champs league and beaten A.C Milan in champs league as well.
Drawn with Real Madrid 0-0 at home and beat Barcelona 2-1 away.
Have had some losses with it now so maybe AI is getting used to it.