BEST FORWARD IN THE GAME! I FOUND HIM!

Reaction score
waddup fellas, well i just wanted to help you guys a little money and trouble on finding yourself a forward...so forget all the lame talking ill just get straight to my point...

EUGENE SELEZNYOV-SHAKHTAR

best target man in the game...5X better then any other forward

young, cheap, and will leave shakhtar.

if u like him GOOD, if u dont like him GOOD find your own player leave your comments:D

hope i can help

Steaua Bucharest Ftw(H)(H)

yea found him when searching for a targetman. had very terrific stats for a targetman. unfortunately they wanted 6M for him so i had to go with Dalibor Volas instead who cost me 2M and already he's scored 6 goals for my newcastle team. way better than my 58M benzema pffst

ive just had a look and you may well be onto something his stats are good he moves for peanuts and he's young, personally i never play a target man i use so much pace and wingers that i use the through ball option, but if i ever convert it will be him i turn to, or maybe Heskey just so i can shout HESKEY every time he gets the ball :D

hhm ive seen much better. pavel pogrebnyak hes 2 years older and i signed him for like 5.5m

i tried to sign eugene seleznyov couldnt even get him for under 7m which confused me when u say cheap :|

lol pogrebnyak isnt better, seleznyov is the most consistent player...every year he has about 28 goals in 24 games. and pogrebnyak doesnt score a lot of coals...hes inconsistent, also you can get seleznyov for about 2m in the first season...also zenit usually want about 10 for pogrebnyak.

seleznyov wouldnt come to me for QPR because he wasnt able to get his work permit...im gonna try to get him in January

i have pogrebnyk and hes not very good, well his in game ratings are **** and he has a pretty **** aim, but ntl im gonna stick with him and see if he improves once he settles and learns english

thats why i dont like pogrebnyak..i prefer seleznyov..10X better in my opinion, he cant stop scoring goals for me:S

Are you mad? :|

things that make players dont perform to thier standards -

-Dont speak english cant comminicate with teammates.
-dont play him in his natural position
-need time to gel with teammates
-player instuctions dont suit him
-dont play 2 strikers upfront together if thier too similar

all these little things makes a big difference to thier performance, its like...All because you signed someone for like 40m dont expect them to perform straight away. YOU DONT GET SUCCESS STRAIGHT AWAY TAKES TIME.

lol yah i know and i hope u werent talking to me bout being mad..cuz i dont have a reason to be mad about, also seleznyov adapts very well to the environment around him...as i said, he scoring loads of goals for me...

If only my £120,000 transfer budget and £900pw wage limit would stretch to this lad...;(

picture.php

I think I'll give him a miss.

what u mean by a miss? and the report isnt true:S his stats are amazing...he best target man in the game:) he still scoring for me

hhm ive seen much better. pavel pogrebnyak hes 2 years older and i signed him for like 5.5m

I just started playing with Middlesbrough and signed this guy due to Midos (if anything like in real life) inconsistency.

Scored two in debut against Aston Villa.