BEST FORWARD IN THE GAME! I FOUND HIM!

cardozo and kikin fonsesca are great!!!

Laurito :p 20 goals and 16 assists for me in his 1st season!

hez good but i wouldnt say the best

Nop. Cardozo is a far better target man than Eugene.

but then look at the price tag, and i dont think cardozo is better "target man" then eugene...because seleznyov has got the better stats of a target man...cardozo is better then eugene, just not in the role of a target man...my opinion

but then look at the price tag, and i dont think cardozo is better "target man" then eugene...because seleznyov has got the better stats of a target man...cardozo is better then eugene, just not in the role of a target man...my opinion

The only stat that Eugene has that's better than Cardozo's is Stamina. Every other target man stat is identical or Cardozo's is slightly higher. Then as well as those stats Cardozo surpasses him in all other areas too.

very true. 1 thing i really like about cardozo is his long shots...he scores lots of screamers

He has shocking stats for finishing - 11, long shots - 8, positioning 9...

Gonna give him a wide miss - considering you can get balotelli from Inter for the same price!

if i buy seleznyov and play him with torres, i dont play a target man, will i still get results?

hulk from porto.............

best striker ever

i can sign him for 500k so i figure i'll take a punt

if he scores a few great, if not, cut my losses and let him go for the same price i paid

nah cardozo is great, trust me he isnt better

well i got cardozo for liverpool to play along side torres as was recommended. i bout him in the january transfer window and its now march and he has only scored 5 and played nearly every game.
whats worse is he only scored against 1 team. he got 5 against wolves in the fa cup. so im left with a really expensive player who isnt doing anything. i have tried everything and this is my 7th file on it. yet still i seem to be having at least 2 times the shots as the other team but my players can hardly score;(

Better then cardozo no why in ****
40288145dq1.jpg

What are people's opinions on the best striker to play up top on his own? I'm spurs playing a 4321 system with pavlyuchenko starting most games as none of my forwards seem to be scoring even though I'm creating enough chances (about 11 each game)

wtflip!!!!! u get balotelli for under 10m inter wont sell him 2 me for less than 22m nd den he deosnt want to join man city:(:( i think the game hates me:(:( but balotelli is worth 22m by far

kikin fonsesca rather gd player 1.8m he cost me and scored 4 on his debut against ipswich (im Qpr)

Seleznyov
have you seen his technique?
im surprised he can even kick a ball.