BEST FORWARD IN THE GAME! I FOUND HIM!

cant get work permits for cardozo or Seleznyov with man utd, keep offering them new contracts but my permit keeps getting rejected :mad:;(

when i signed Seleznyov he only scored 7 goals all season i had him as a target man and had robinho next to him as a strike partner !!! ????

seleznyov cost me £11m... cheap eh?
THEN i couldn't get a work permit so i loaned him out for season.
What a star buy ;]

Lol me to :) and the title is abit "Ofleading"
I would not take a coach report as bible... I bought Welbeck and Keirisson, two top strikers according to gamers! and coach reports for both said almost exactly the same thing as your screenie! :O and to justify it, 4 years later Keirsson is the bomb... scored 4 times against Chelsea for me the other day! :D

Balotelli is well worth the 20 m i paid for him, also feghouli is brilliant on the right esp as "AMR". He's like the new ronaldo!! And thats coming from a scouser lol!!

seleznyov has 19 goals in 13 appearances:) although 2 of them were against a non legue side which i played in the FA CUP and beat 9-0...he scored 4 there

Im a huge fan of Hulk I usually loan him for a season on my first season if I dont have the money to buy him, always gets the goals

im sorry i couldnt disagree more seleznyov got 11 goals in 39 games and only got 4 Red cards and is injury prone i got him and he scored on his debut i thought hey i'm on to something then Bam twisted anckle couldnt wait till he came back then 2 games on broken ribs i thought just unluckey couldnt wait till he came back again then all of sudden he seems to have medial knee ligament damage out for 6 months and he recovers first game back in the reserves broken anckle so i terminated his contract

He looks decent but ive sen much better, if i need a good target man though, he will be the one to come to me :)

Depends if Torres performs because going by what people have been saying then Seleznyov is only good as a target man.

I dont rate seleznyov at all. Lewandowski or Paloschi for me

I dont rate seleznyov at all. Lewandowski or Paloschi for me

paloschi is class i was reading and once i got promoted and signed him he scored 38 goals in 32games absolute machine got me mid tabled finish

Surely it depends on what tactics you play and what player tactics are set.

Are you mad? :|

things that make players dont perform to thier standards -

-Dont speak english cant comminicate with teammates.
-dont play him in his natural position
-need time to gel with teammates
-player instuctions dont suit him
-dont play 2 strikers upfront together if thier too similar

all these little things makes a big difference to thier performance, its like...All because you signed someone for like 40m dont expect them to perform straight away. YOU DONT GET SUCCESS STRAIGHT AWAY TAKES TIME.

Been reading all the comments and this is about the only one I agree with so far to be honest...

i was rangers and celtic signed a quality striker in the spl this striker from shakhtar called olexandr gladkyi he ruled the spl in assists and goals for a fair few seasons very gud consistent performer dno how much they payed tho