Votes: 29 16.6%
  • Hugo Lloris

Votes: 29 16.6%
  • Igor Akineev

Votes: 54 30.9%

• Total voters

francis999

Reaction score
Im Man City so money isnt a problem and need a a new goalie cause Shay Given is retiring. Who do you think is the best on the game?

I didnt include Buffon because he too old and not worth the money and no one give me abuse for being Man city because i was given the job after 3 years in charge at Fulham.

how old is cech cos hes quit good in any of my games???

Akinfeev is the best when he hits his prime 24-35 hes great

If you can't find a good goalkeeper on FM09 with all of Man City's money then there is something truly wrong with you...

U could have a brillant keEPer regen on ur game do a bit of searching aswellu never kno

How on Earth has Akinfeev got more votes than Casillas?

Casillas is a far better keeper than Akinfeev... and he's still in his twenties when you start.

Yes, Akinfeev gets good, but Casillas is already good, and better than Akinfeev for a long time.

Also, Buffon deserves a place on this poll, old or not, he's a fantastic keeper.

Casillas, Akinfeev, Asenjo or Ustari. Ustari is the cheapest usually available for 4-7mil his stats aint gr8 but he is a consistantly good performer. Casillas is probably the best keeper in the game but trying to get him to leave Real is like trying to wrestle a grizzly bear on steroids to the heights of mount everest in a blow up sumo suit.

No Reina on the poll he is one of the best in the prem