• Alder Rene

Votes: 29 16.6%
  • Hugo Lloris

Votes: 29 16.6%
  • Igor Akineev

Votes: 54 30.9%

• Total voters
Is this IRL or on fm

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Stupid thing to ask

Best Gk On The Game

haa

Casillas, Akinfeev, Asenjo or Ustari. Ustari is the cheapest usually available for 4-7mil his stats aint gr8 but he is a consistantly good performer. Casillas is probably the best keeper in the game but trying to get him to leave Real is like trying to wrestle a grizzly bear on steroids to the heights of mount everest in a blow up sumo suit.

Yeah tried to get Casillas but as you said couldnt get him to leave, Akinfeev has annoyingly just signed for man u so im going to go for rene.

Ochoa is just outstanding I have to say.

Tim Howard is the best keeper around! The main reason im doing so well with Everton is because of his efforts!

Sergio Asenjo is the best but out of those its Akinfeev

My best mate Bashastuta recommended Diego Benaglio who he just signed as I needed a new keeper for my Arsenal & Im very impressed.
His stats are awesome, & hes very tall & his concentration is very high, so he never switches off !
This season hes already had a 7.9 & 8.4 ratings already & I have beaten all of Chelsea, Liverpool & Man Utd so far this season without him conceding any goals in these vital big clashes & Im currently 1st with a not major changed Gunners... Thanks to him. Hes an asset so far, Extremely Impressed !!!

View attachment 10972

Last edited:
Your all wrong, its Gigi Buffon by a clear mile

deff buffon but out of the poll i'd go 4 Casillas

Not Akinfeev, he's really bad at dealing with crosses. Great keeper though.

Hugo Lloris. he is great player and doing extremely well everytime bring him to my team.