Votes: 56 32.0%
  • Alder Rene

Votes: 29 16.6%
  • Hugo Lloris

Votes: 29 16.6%
  • Igor Akineev

Votes: 54 30.9%

• Total voters
Buffon is by far the best keeper in the game until he retires, which i think would be good 5-6 seasons. while managing porto i bought myself Diego Benaglio, who is great. when i was at bayern i bought adler, but i dont like that he sucks balls at crosses, so id opt for lloris or neuer

silviu lg junior(romania)..he's a great..193cm..he like cech commanding golkeeper...and also he's cheap...

Im also Man City Akineev is still my number one at 36 im just about to start the 2022-2023 season he has won European gk of the year ecery year bar one when Casilas nipped him.

Whoever said Akineev can't deal with crosses is wrong on FM he excels at every GK attributeand is a beast at 36 he is still value'd at 13mil and also doubled up as my captain for a good 6-7 seasons aswell.

You can also get him first season for 30mil and spread it over 48 months, Whereas Casilas and Buffon will cost you a significant amount of hard cash and if your in your first or second season with Man City they won't come to you anyway.

Buy Akineev and enjoy 15 seasons of a world class and in my game Legendery Goalkeeper.

The best are Hugo Lloris, Igor Akinfeev, Gianluigi Buffon, and Iker Casillas.
But if you want to buy cheap goalkeepers then search for Vincent Enyeama, Sebastian Viera, or Federico Vilar, they rock!

Igor akineev deffo the best when he settles and gels

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

but Iker Casillas is the best i had on the game yet his pure class

try Lloris, but he's hard to get, or Asmir Begovic, already amazing at early years.... got 22 MoM in my verona team

Ochoa is a beast, paid 7mil for him 2nd season with Villa. Every season since then he has kept me in games etc
Hes won me all my trophies basically by keeping out so many shots

I got Ochoa for under 6 mil my first year for sunderland
also Rene Adler is a tank

Yeah I agree with a previous post how has Akineev got more votes than Casillas? Im not sure about in the game but IRL every time I've seen Akineev hes been terrible punching everything that comes to him where as, Casillas is quality and saves pretty much everything.

Back