Best goalkeeper to sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad_dyer

Reaction score
Who is the best goalkeeper to sign most of the time i go with Sergio Asenjo or can anybody
fbj4tf.jpg
think think of anybody better?oO)

I highly recomend Igor Akinfeev

There is also; Steve Mandana, Rene Adler and Sergio Asenjo

However he can be pricey, usually around £27mil

Asenjo is going to be really good in the future and i only sign him for about 7 mil but if Igor Akinfeev
is good it is worth paying

Asenjo is going to be really good in the future and i only sign him for about 7 mil but if Igor Akinfeev is good it is worth paying

Akinfeev is definitly the best in game. He is reliable and will keep clean sheets 3 out of 4 matches provided he's got decent defenders in front of him

Akinfeev is the best, if you're willing to pay the big bucks. I usually get him around 20-30mill.

Best part about him, is that he's still ridiculously young for a top quality goalkeeper, so you may have to pay a fortune, but you won't need a replacement unless you play around 20 seasons.

hugo lloris - lyon

rui patricio - sporting lisbon

Asenjo - Should be signed 1st season and trained and then 3rd season will be at his best

Akinfeev - 1st season is ok but 2nd season he will be playing really good

mandanda - 1st season i must say best on the game 1st season just top class

yu signed him for madrid. u already have casillas and he rarely get's injured.

Without a doubt OSCAR USTARI i found him a few managers ago n hes still a quality signing, his stats arn't pretty but he is a consistant performer, hes young and hes available for between 4-7 mil. Bought him for utd n he kept Van der sar out of the first team.

mandanda is th best on the game by far .. i have had akinfeev and sumtyms he is class then others he is **** .. enyeama is class for a team like hull you can pick him up for 70k

Ive tryed them all in different games and Mandanda deffinatley seems the best after Buffon, Casilias etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.