Best goalkeeper to sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad_dyer

Aug 9, 2009
Who is the best goalkeeper to sign most of the time i go with Sergio Asenjo or can anybody
think think of anybody better?oO)

Ferdia

Aug 21, 2009
I highly recomend Igor Akinfeev

There is also; Steve Mandana, Rene Adler and Sergio Asenjo

brad_dyer

Aug 9, 2009
Asenjo is going to be really good in the future and i only sign him for about 7 mil but if Igor Akinfeev
is good it is worth paying

Ferdia

Aug 21, 2009
Asenjo is going to be really good in the future and i only sign him for about 7 mil but if Igor Akinfeev is good it is worth paying
Akinfeev is definitly the best in game. He is reliable and will keep clean sheets 3 out of 4 matches provided he's got decent defenders in front of him

Billy

#THFC
Dec 7, 2008
Akinfeev is the best, if you're willing to pay the big bucks. I usually get him around 20-30mill.

Best part about him, is that he's still ridiculously young for a top quality goalkeeper, so you may have to pay a fortune, but you won't need a replacement unless you play around 20 seasons.

Danny

Staff member
Jan 2, 2009
Asenjo - Should be signed 1st season and trained and then 3rd season will be at his best

Akinfeev - 1st season is ok but 2nd season he will be playing really good

mandanda - 1st season i must say best on the game 1st season just top class

steve-okenobi

Devilishly surreptitious.
Feb 25, 2009
Without a doubt OSCAR USTARI i found him a few managers ago n hes still a quality signing, his stats arn't pretty but he is a consistant performer, hes young and hes available for between 4-7 mil. Bought him for utd n he kept Van der sar out of the first team.

harrymonk

May 17, 2009
mandanda is th best on the game by far .. i have had akinfeev and sumtyms he is class then others he is **** .. enyeama is class for a team like hull you can pick him up for 70k

Goooner

Dec 19, 2008
Ive tryed them all in different games and Mandanda deffinatley seems the best after Buffon, Casilias etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.