Best goalkeeper to sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone here is forgetting about the best keeper for around 10 mill everytime ive had him he,s been awesome diego benaglio

yeah adler is a monster as well everytime i play leverkusen he is a wall

fediico agliardi for me only let in two goals in the 52 games hes palyed in

Without doubt the best keeper in the game is Igor Akinfeev. But he is pricey.

Other option is Francisco Guillermo Ochoa. Good for 1st season, brilliant in second and outstanding after that. Still costs a lot though for a keeper.

Value-wise go with Federico Vilar or for a young star who is quality after 2 seasons go with Yann Sommer.

Well, I have a lot of experience with Mandanda and he is brilliant. But Akinfeev is also great.

Riou, Ochoa, Eijide, Stijn, Viafara, Kirkland, Ustari, Mandanda, LLoris, Ruffier, Viviano, Buffon, Casillas,

Capo Ivory Coast keeper reflexes 20 and fairly cheap need a large database to get him I think

sergio romero helped me to a 5th place finish with wigan, on costs about 9mil, if not then i'd say probably the obvious ones like casillas buffon, julio cesar, rene adler although hes made a good few howlers for me. frank rost is pretty good for a cheap short term keeper.

Without doubt the best keeper in the game is Igor Akinfeev. But he is pricey.

try alex smithies young and with a good role model to learn from i had him for west ham 2nd season he was keeping robert green out the side

if you want a good cheap goalkeeper for a lower league sign kello ( dont know his first name ) but i sign him for 10k with walsall and after 2 months hes worth 500k and his attributes have improved alot

David de gea gets immense in 2014, hes quite pricey though at 8 mill first season
I am a fan of antonio anan as well at real madrid
Then of course you have delac
But for a world class keeper first season got to be steve mandana mate, quite cheap compared to others and when I signed him 2nd year for boro he got player of the tournament at world cup, hes definitely worth the 15-23 mill you pay
Ochoas not bad but I wouldnt say hes good enough for a title challenger, make sure you dont overlook stekelengurg of ajax too hes decent and gets better pretty quick
On my 2024 save though I have to say my first choice GK is Luis guilherme who was mentored by casillas for 5 years and is practically 18-20 on everyhting
bargain at 200k ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.