Best goalkeeper to sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guillermo Ochoa it is... no doubt..

Really really cheap... and he is a heluva shot stopper...

Those who try to score from long range can forget about it if he is there..

Adler, Akinfeev and Lloris all have a PA of 185, and start at CA's of 165, 165 and 168, so statistically speaking, they are the best, and it's more dependant on personal preference. That's with the exclusion of Casillas etc.

Adler- The mans amazing and in my opinion the best keeper on the game, he has saved me so many times.

Mariano Andujar- Catania Keeper, he was a huge reason behind by success with them, wins everything in the air

Hugo Lloris- In my opinion one of the best keepers on the game, his reflexes are insane

keeper

david de gea of athletico madrid turns out to b pretty decet and if u get him in the 1st season u can get him for under a million

Alphonse Areola can be bought on a free (compensation of around £800k) and turns into a really quality keeper. Also Delac from Chelsea if you can get him. He is again about 16 and already has international caps. He turns out to be as good as Petr Cech used to be. These are younger options. For an established keeper, as said, i am a big fan of Akinfeev. IRL one of the most underrated 'keepers in the world.

Andrea Consigli - Atalanta (becomes the best Gk in the game in 4 seasons) relatively cheap

Lung Jr... 2 seasons he will become the best there will ever be. Joe hart is good but for right now Akinfeev/Lloris are the ones to buy

lung is great... but i cant find him... dunno why... i bouth areola for a mill... and i need gk for sec season.. what about ochoa ?

I strongly recomend Tim Wiese(i brougth him at AC Milan,in 40 matches he recieved 21 goals)

U should see also Fernando Muslera,Ciprian Tatarusanu,Danut Coman,Rene Adler,Igor Akinfeev and Sebastian Frey!

Guillerno Ochoa , pronounced OSH- EE - AR

Bought him for 3mill in my first season as Spurs.
Honestly, providing you have decent defenders he will let in about 15 in 50 TBH :):):)

David De Gea, Rene Adler, Igor Akinfeev, guillermo Ochoa, Hugo Lloris

jody viviani for championship sides! igor akinfeev for premiership sides!

Sebastien Frey. He doesn't concede more than 2 goals per match. He is best

Status
Not open for further replies.