Best piece of Business you ever done?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jack Fulham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 128
  • Views Views 13K

Jack Fulham

Reaction score
Mines selling Hangeland to Everton for 10 million and getting Bosko Jankovic and Leo Franco on free transfers

not really good business but worked in my favour, i was trying to buy ramos from real madrid and they would "settle" for a deal worth 137m... i laughed of course and then accepted the demands! turns out i hadn't enough money so the deal fell trough and ramos got upset so i went back with an offer for 63m and guess what they accepted!!!

got downing for 8mill and sold him for 30 million wasnt very good anyway

Just got Matias Fernandez for 5million, already had offers in excess of 30mil!! KERCHINGG

Willster

Vicente for 5mil is looking like a snip atm

didn't need to do business...

Promoted ched evans to 1st team and he got young player of the year and bagged a load of goals:)

Leo (DC) - Gremio to Man U £7.5M (Minimum fee)
Man U to Real Madrid £20M woop

Signed Landon Donovan for Middlesbrough on a free and then sold him 11 months later for £9.5m

I also got Bojan on free transfer and David Bentley for just 4.5mil and im managing STOKECITY and i got these players

Brought Michael Owen in the first season for 3.5 mill with an extra 1 mil if he scored atleast 40 league goals (which he didnt)
then sold him to chelsea in the second season for 18 mill (:

I also got Bojan on free transfer and David Bentley for just 4.5mil and im managing STOKECITY and i got these players

I don't believe that you got Bentley for 4.5 mil tbh. My best was probably selling Luka Modric to Barcalona for £26 million.

bought oscar cardozo for £6.5m in my 1st season wif the toon ... scored 35 goals in all competions and andrey arshavin for £12.5m scored 12 goals nd 20 odd assists. had to sell quite a few players 1st but it woz worth it. won league cup, fa cup nd start of 2nd season the charity shield!! cudnt of dun it wifout these 2!!!!!!!!!!

got £20million for kuyt, £24mill for xabi alonso and bought srna £15 mill he is excellent, podolski was 10.5mill and palombo was 11.5 mill, he is very good aswell.

bojan for free aswell as loads of other spanish youngsters
now own almost half spanish under18s... looks very promising

was celtic and got bojan on a free... also got banega and hugo vina for 5milion

mine was sergio ramos for 25 million and federico laurito for 1.3 million but im never gonna sell them so would never now

Back