Best piece of Business you ever done?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jack Fulham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 128
  • Views Views 13K
cold joe cole for 18 million then added that to wot i alredy had then snapped messi up for 37 million :)

Sold Julio Baptista to real for 18 milions, bought him back for 3 milions and sold again to barcelona for 12 milions

Signed Huntelaar on a free for PSG and sold him to Man Utd for 30 million next season.

Sold Erva(especially him!), Carrick, Bounanotte and Gibson for a total of 75M and getting Messi, Akinfeev and Vargas and a couple of good young players with adding a mere 9M more! Awesome deal if you ask me. Erva at 29 years old was sold for 38.5M, a good deal for me, he alone finance the Messi deal with spare change for me!

great business!

Evra paying for Messi is unbelievable :D

tevez to man city 30mill

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 AM ----------

got Huntelaar for 17mill for man utd

As Arsenal:-
Huntellaar on a free sold 1 year later 15 mil to Man City
Jan siminek on a free sold 2 years later aged 29 for 10 mil
Sold a 31 year old kolo toure for 26 mil to Man utd
sold 31 year old Bakary Sagna 18 mil to Real madrid
Sold 31 year old Gael Clichy to Real madrid 30.5 mil
Got Ryan babel on a free - Sold 4 great seasons later for 22.5 mil aged nearly 30 to man city
Many many others.

Latest game

Bought Diarra and Saviola for around 350k each.

Sold Diarra for 11 million and Saviola for 15 million.

Diarra gave me the extra money needed for Palombo, and now i'm trying for Balotelli with the 15 from Saviola.

Sold Tevez for 44m to Real Madrid and in turn with that money bought Balotelli, Adriano, Jack Rodwell and Tim Cahill...QUALITY

Back