Best piece of Business you ever done?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jack Fulham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 128
  • Views Views 13K
I Played with Inter

In second season I got michael owen for free and Fernando Foristieri for 2M pound which both of them scored 10 goal in the second season.

In the same season I sold adriano to AC Milan for 12M pound, I called it great bargain because Adriano doesn't wanted sign new contract so He will be free transfer next season and He doesn't scored any goals to AC Milan in that season:-D

sold tim cahill for 28.5million pound to Real Madrid

brought in Gatusso for 5million pound

Well.. The best I ever did was to sign Higuain for 16 million.. And the worst, well, I have some here: bought Tevez for 44million and sold him for 35million.. bought Danial Alves for 35million and sold him for 18million.. And bought Sebastian Frey for 53million.

Yeah, I'm not so good with signings ='(

Falaco (RIVER) & Palacio (BOCA) my scout found them for Sunderland. Falaco on a free and Palacio for 9.75 and sold Falaco for 11m to Valencia and sold Palacio to Liverpool for yeh i done what you will do in a sec 28.5m he got 15 in 38 it aint pro lific but he also got 16 Assists and 2nd higest average rating of 7.53 only Ronaldo was ahead.

Best Deal ?!

When in 2nd season as Bayern Munich manager & I bought Nigel De Jong even though didnt need him for only 4.8m from Hamburg as he was upset & listed, then loaned him to Valencia for season with agreed price of 6m as I already had Fransico Bolzoni, Ever Bangega & Ignacio Camacho already in DM. He then rejected the contract offer from Valencia @ end of season, so I listed him & then offered him to clubs for 37m, Valencia said "Go on then" SOLD HIM FOR 37m, Awesome !

Bought Dos Santos for 13 million then sold him to Real Madrid for 55 million.

Got Glenn Johnson from Pompey for 8 mil and then sold him to Man City a year later for 35 mil,he wasn't even that good for me.Went and got Rafinha as a replacement for a fraction of the price.:D

Bought joe mattock for 2.9M Euros then 1 season after sold him to AC Milan for 30M Euros.

Got Anderson on free agent from sevilla, loaned him to sevilla in the same season for 2 Million Euros and sold him for 20M in the end of the season guest to which team? SEVILLA! xD

Bought Francesco Bolzoni for like 5.25M Euros then sold him to AC Milan a few seasons later for 50M

Bought Vukcevic for 6M then sold him to Barcelona for 30M

1st season 2nd week sold Lucho Gonzalez to Man City for 50M

I got some others but i can't recall T_T

signing Henri Saivet on a free for Southampton .. and even though i barely even play him, he is now worth 22million!
Also signing Henri Anier from Flora for 75k and is now wanted by all the big teams for big money!

bought a generated player from chicago to arsenal on a free at 15, sold him him 60m to madrid aged 19 - then moved to city for 84m aged 23

Peter Masilela, bought for 240k. played him for a season and sold for 6.25 million.
A regen called hatem Ben - Eros he was bought for 2 mill and sold for 37 mill to real.
happy days!

Real are will buy anything in this game. They bought Jo for 35m 2nd season and put him into castilla. He still hasnt played a 1st team match 2 years on

Best buy on fm08, Had to be Dzudsak, Got him 1st season for palace for 120k then eventually sold him off for 17m

Fm 09, Its a pick between my free transfers Assulin, Aqunio and Sturridge

my best buys would be Kranjcar for 11kk (today) from Porthsm now chelsea offer 48kk. Montolivio for over 17kk now Real offer 49kk...Gerrard for cheap 63kk. best sold - Robinho started absent from trainings so i sold him out to Chelsea for over 70kk

I signed an Ivory Coast player (generated) when he was 19 who was pretty much at the top of his game already , 20s in pretty much all attacking abilities, just a little slow, he's now worth £36 million and i signed him on a free, loaded up an editor and saw his potential rating is 198!

What a find he was.

Back