Best piece of Business you ever done?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jack Fulham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 128
  • Views Views 13K
Sold Jamie O'Hara to Everton for £4.4m + Phil Jagielka. Jagielka has good stats, is better than O'Hara and is a gd utility man (DRC/DM/M), so thats been my favourite deal.

Yeh I agree Jagielka is a quality player. He can play great in DC, DM or MC :D

well mine had to be without doubt Couthino got him on a free silly inter milan, now worth 25 mill with offers of 40+ million coming in quite a bit, or Joanthon addo a regen signed on a free sold for 52 million to madrid

Mexican young goal keeper Ochoa 1.8 million in first season im arsenal and he is 22 and coach says hes better than almunia...

kuyt to man city £30mil
pennant to man city £25mil

arshavin signed for £12.5mil been an absolute legend

Again, I have to ask to see proof of a silly amount for Kuyt and Pennant. I'll believe it if I see it

I have sold CRistiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid for 70millions euro and signed Lionel Messi for 46.5 millions euro.

on FM05, bought Evando Roncatto for 2million, sold him 6 months later for 18million to Real... suckers

Not this years game but on last years as Manchester United bought an israeli GK called Levi for bout 100k, he didnt get a work permit and refused to go on loan to one of my foreign feeder clubs, so half way through his first season unavailable to play i neogiated a 15mil transfer fee to Valencia for him...............cash back!!!

on fm08 i signed Balazs Dzsudzsak for 110k at the start of the game. i loaned him out for two years and in my third season sold him to blackburn for £18mill =)

sold cristiano ronaldo to real madrid for 75 mil, park for 14 to inter, brought in guardardo for 17, srna for 25 (was purchased by spurs) and downing for 8, team seems to play alot more controlled game with ronaldo out of the team and now no player with a free role

I was Aston Villa and sold Nigel Reo-Coker to liverpool for 20 million pounds John Carew for 11 Million to Man City brought in Oscar Cardozo for 10 million Marquinhos for 7 Million and brought in Veloso for the remaining budget which was around 14 million. Then my game got deleted

waaaaaay back in the days of champ manager 3 i bought a french left back called bruno for about 250k. sold him 2 seasons later for £30m (ish).

best business on current players was buying Marcelo (Madrid left back) for £5.75m and selling him back to them the next season for £46m

Lol i'm on my Prescot Cables game now in BSN and one of my fist buys was Jake Iggoe a 21 year old CM from Wycome for 60K, he was in the reserves. One of my best finds and has funded my push for promotion as at the end of the season i sold him for 750K to Tranmere with 50% of his next transfer going to me. **** of a find he kept me up my 1st season scoring 19 goals and getting 17 assists. And i've basicaly rebuilt my squad with the money from his transfer.

with spurs,
i got juan manuel mata from valencia for 1.5M (he is transfer listed)
and sold him for 15.5M to liverpool

i only need about a year

Back