Best piece of Business you ever done?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jack Fulham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 128
  • Views Views 13K
Bought with Middlesbrough Per Ciljan Skjelbred from Rosenborg for £4.75m, sold him two seasons later to Man City £21.75m!!!

Christian Benitez 1.6M wonder signing for me. :) 8.2 rating in his first game, 2 goals. Fans loving him, low stats but amazing goal scoring potential, his value will soon rise to atleast 5M im guessing.

Matej Rapnik on a free transfer from Bravo, he was out of contract, and signed up for nothing. Great little 18 year old Slovenian LB/CB.

bojan free for rangers two very good seasons off him then utd bought him for €43 million

bought a guy called robert valenta (czech) in 2011 for 200k
now in 2016 he is worth 24mil and offers of 30mil +

i bought David Luiz for 10M from Benfica and sold him to real for 30M,i bought Pogre bnyak for 1.6M from Zenit and sold him to Roma for 20M
i also bought Obertan from Bordeaux for 13M and sold him to Real for 40M
<table class="fieldset" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td>
jpg.gif
transfer 5.JPG (124.3 KB)</td> <td align="right"><input class="button" value="Remove" name="delete[3398]" style="width: 70px;" type="submit"></td> </tr><tr> <td>
jpg.gif
transfer 5b.JPG (125.2 KB)</td> <td align="right"><input class="button" value="Remove" name="delete[3399]" style="width: 70px;" type="submit"></td> </tr><tr> <td>
jpg.gif
transfer 5c.JPG (124.7 KB)</td></tr></tbody></table>

Bought Saivet for 4m and Real Madrid offered me 43m for him...... wait he rejects the contract.

Ronaldinho for 975k

he was 31 but got 2 great seasons out of him. I was blackburn

Got bosko Jankovic after 1 season for free and sold him 3 years later for 43 million to Barcelona!!!! Yoon Bit-Garam bought him in 1 season for 1K and sold him 5 years later without he ever played in my squad for 6.5 million.

segey krivets for 425k best buy and best sale was robert lewandowski (£1m) sold him to man city for £26m 2 seasons later.

Bought David Beckham for Rangers for 4.8m. Sold Luis Jimenez for 20m after buying him for 3m.

bought sinhji ono for 1.1 million, sold 11 months on for 5.5 million. And he was 31 good sell

Sold Erva(especially him!), Carrick, Bounanotte and Gibson for a total of 75M and getting Messi, Akinfeev and Vargas and a couple of good young players with adding a mere 9M more! Awesome deal if you ask me. Erva at 29 years old was sold for 38.5M, a good deal for me, he alone finance the Messi deal with spare change for me!

Progrebnyak for 4 Million then sond for 11 Million. or a regen Kristic on a free when he was 17 hes now 19 and a 1st team player

mark beevers 1.7 million sold to madrid for 19.75million. or lewendowski bought for 1 mill sold to fulham for 8 million board accepted that offer not me

Back