Best piece of Business you ever done?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jack Fulham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 128
  • Views Views 13K
Robbie Fowler 50,000
Bagged 5 goals in 8
Coming off the bench

Bought Saivet for 4m and Real Madrid offered me 43m for him...... wait he rejects the contract.

I had almost exactly that. I signed him for something like £3.9 million, and a year or so later, Real offered £40 million, but he rejected the contract!

Got bojan on a free in 3rd season and then sold him for 66 million 1 year later to man city and then got keirrison for free

I signed some Newgen right-back for a few 100k at colchester when he was 16 and sold him to chelsea for 27mil when he was 19.

Got guissepe rossi for 15m, i thought i was mental when i did...scored for fun, a year later real madrid came in with a 35m offer, i wanted to take the **** so i negotiated a deal worth 52m euros and guess what they accepted.

bought a regen for weston super mare while i was in league 2 for 65k sold him the next season for 1.7mil to west ham

1st season wi milan,pirlo unhappy looking 4 a new challenge,real madrid offered 15mil i askd fr 38mil,gt the sweet moolah,bought david luiz fr 8.75mil,de silvestri fr 10mil and rosina fr 3.8mil! the 3 of them doin the business n flamini stepped right up 2 the plate so no need 4 new dm!!

I couldnt really say to be honest because i think the buying and selling players is my strong point. however the most profit I have made on a player is £35 Million.

i bought lewandowski for 1mil (bit much) then 2 seasons later i sold him for 19mil XD

Nani 34 mil arsenal sure the is a glitch in the game and they meant 34 quid

bought roberto soldado -1st season from Getafe for NUFC.
sold him to Real for 25 million 4th season, was turning down 40 million offers 3rd season but was playing like a god.

bought ronaldhino and huntelaar from AC Milan for combined 24.5 million!

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

sorry, i paid 4.4 million for soldado

Getting Sergey Krivets for £500k - Absolute Beast
Having Giovanni dos Santos offered to me by Tottenham for £7.75 mil - He usually costs about £25 million

Back