Best Player in The Premiership?

• Thread starter Thread starter Frank
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 108
  • Views Views 5K

Frank

Hobbs
Reaction score
Alright guys, managed to sneak onto my brothers PC while mine is in repair, thought I'de get a good debate going on who people think is the best player currently in the Barclays Premier League.

So, who is the Best player...

cesc_280x390_901840a.jpg

I'll go for Cesc Fabregas, a quite amazing player. One who literally can change a game, by either scoring or assisting. He seems to have everything a top midfielder needs, and keeps getting better day-by-day. He seems to have put the move to Barca on hold for now* and is building on his amazing season last year, to improve even more, and make a terrific start to 10/11 season. If he stays fit, I can really seeing us finally ending the trophy drought.

*I do think he will go however

Let's have a nice debate lads, keep it mature.

Not good to say as a Liverpool fan but on current form it has to be...

Didier Drogba.

Ill do the top 3, was hard to decide

1. Fabregas- two words- WORLD CLASS, hes a great passer, a team player, can run for 90 minutes, great finisher, hes a true complete midfielder, no one like him around, just brilliant.

2. Drogba- His ability is frightening at times, hes a complete forward, can head, finish and his strength is the best part of his game, dont see many people keep him quiet.

3. Tevez- Hes by far our best player, he carried our team last year at times with 29 goals, he works hard, great dribbler, very skillful, and one of the best finishers around.

i can see alot of people being biast on this thread...

im gunna say fabregas too because he is a quality midfielder who is getting better and better

I may be a bit biased but Scott Dann

No seriously I will go for Rooney (with most ability) but Drogba best consistently for now

Alright guys, managed to sneak onto my brothers PC while mine is in repair, thought I'de get a good debate going on who people think is the best player currently in the Barclays Premier League.

So, who is the Best player...

cesc_280x390_901840a.jpg

I'll go for Cesc Fabregas, a quite amazing player. One who literally can change a game, by either scoring or assisting. He seems to have everything a top midfielder needs, and keeps getting better day-by-day. He seems to have put the move to Barca on hold for now* and is building on his amazing season last year, to improve even more, and make a terrific start to 10/11 season. If he stays fit, I can really seeing us finally ending the trophy drought.

*I do think he will go however

what he said :)

I vote for Fabregas best midfielder in the prem in my opinion

1. Fabregas - Genius

2. Essien - One of the most complete players in the World

3. Drogba - Beast

For me there are a few players that would get my vote.

Cesc Fabregas - Sensational player and i really do worry for Arsenal when he decides to leave the club. Has everything in his locker can pass, shoot, run, link up just amazing.

Wayne Rooney - Absolute work horse never gives up and always gives 110% in every game. Easily one of the best finishers in the world and will go on to be a record holder at club and international level im sure.

Didier Drogba - Personly the best at what he does in the world without a shaddow of dout. Absolute beast when he has the ball just muscles through people and can score with his head, right and left foot all equaly.

Michael Essien - Possibly the world best complete midfielder can go forward and sit back equally as good. If stays fit this season could possibly be the difference whether Chelsea win the Champions League or not.

Steven Gerrard - I believe holds Liverpool together on his own 2 shoulders and has done for a good 5 years. Sensational footballer that can play in many roles but has a great strike on him and is a game winner.

Frank Lampard - I have to say Lamps because of his club record for Chelsea is out of this world. Not only does he score goals he makes goals week in week out.

Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs - Both definatly deserve a huge mention and both are icons for the game. It makes other players believe that they can keep playing at this level for years to come if these 2 can.

4,001 post haha

Last edited:
i think darren fletcher needs a mention hes become world class recently

I know I'll be the only one, but Michael Essien, I love the man, can run-up and down for ever if he wanted too, can score goals and even after a long-term injury he's still a legend.

Also, Gerrard when he's in the right position etc.

I like Fabregas aswell, because he plays well frequently.

For me there are a few players that would get my vote.

Cesc Fabregas - Sensational player and i really do worry for Arsenal when he decides to leave the club. Has everything in his locker can pass, shoot, run, link up just amazing.

Wayne Rooney - Absolute work horse never gives up and always gives 110% in every game. Easily one of the best finishers in the world and will go on to be a record holder at club and international level im sure.

Didier Drogba - Personly the best at what he does in the world without a shaddow of dout. Absolute beast when he has the ball just muscles through people and can score with his head, right and left foot all equaly.

Michael Essien - Possibly the world best complete midfielder can go forward and sit back equally as good. If stays fit this season could possibly be the difference whether Chelsea win the Champions League or not.

Steven Gerrard - I believe holds Liverpool together on his own 2 shoulders and has done for a good 5 years. Sensational footballer that can play in many roles but has a great strike on him and is a game winner.

Frank Lampard - I have to say Lamps because of his club record for Chelsea is out of this world. Not only does he score goals he makes goals week in week out.

Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs - Both definatly deserve a huge mention and both are icons for the game. It makes other players believe that they can keep playing at this level for years to come if these 2 can.

Completely agree. Add Torres too.

i think darren fletcher needs a mention hes become world class recently

watch him play for scotland - you will soon change your mind

best player at the moment has got to be drogba, pity he spoils it with the play acting.

had this been last season bellamy would have had a shout too

Completely agree. Add Torres too.

i was going to put torres in there but i believe i put players that have more than merrited the best player title. I do love Torres as a player but i believe his premierleague best days wont return to the same level again.

but at man utd fletcher is different player compared to 1 that plays for scotland

Back