Best Player in The Premiership?

• Thread starter Thread starter Frank
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 108
  • Views Views 5K
Striker-wise, Drogba. The complete player. Great pace, great strength, great in the air, great finisher and it's not very often you find that combination. Add to that he's a great team player, and that he's got a lethal long shot and freekick on him, and he is the best striker in the world, bar absolutely none. There is amost nothing that isn't in his armoury.

Going by Position.

GK: Reina
RB: Sagna
LB: Evra, Cole
CB: Vidic
CM-Fabregas, Essien, Lampard, Fletcher
AM- Gerrard,
RW: Valencia, Nani
Lw: Malouda, Bale, Modric (Put him in AM/CM also)

ST- Drogba, Rooney, Torres.

you put the wrong player at RB changed it for you :)

Gotta be Gareth Bale for me at the moment.

The lad is immense, he's got everything!

Very quick, Strong, Can run all day long, Brilliant Left foot, Versatile, Good at heading, Decent Right Boot, Can Shoot, Tackle. You name it.

Probably the best Left Sided player in the world atm.

Very quick, Strong, Can run all day long, Brilliant Left foot, Versatile, Good at heading, Decent Right Boot, Can Shoot, Tackle. You name it.

your last sentence is somewhat outlandish, since cole and evra are better left fullbacks, and villa and ronaldo are both currently playing down the left side..

What a biased point of view. I think Bale is a fantastic player and is one of my favourite players as well, but thats a bit far isn't it mate? Many better players who play on the left including:
Malouda
Ashley Cole
Ronaldo (when played there)
David Villa ^^
Frank Ribery
Arjen Robben (when he plays there)

your last sentence is somewhat outlandish, since cole and evra are better left fullbacks, and villa and ronaldo are both currently playing down the left side..

Not to mention (argualbly) Lionel Messi, although he plays right mostly

I'll go with Drogba, mainly because he very rarely has a bad game and is a bigger handful than anyone i've ever come across.

Okay then, I would consider Bale to be the best Left Mid in the world atm even though Villa and Ronaldo are playing there :)

okay then, i would consider bale to be the best left mid in the world atm even though villa and ronaldo are playing there :)

bale is not the best left mid in the world !

End of discussion

Michael Essien hands down. No one in the world can do what he does.

Okay then, I would consider Bale to be the best Left Mid in the world atm even though Villa and Ronaldo are playing there :)
i'd agree with that in terms of form certainly. hes been outstanding, but lets see him keep it there or thereabouts for the rest of the season (something i think he can do)

Talk about bias. Been playing very well but he is not the best left sided player in the world atm.

Cole, Evra, Ronaldo, Giggs, Malouda and Ribery are just some of the left sided players better I can be arsed to think of.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

By position-

GK: Reina
RB: Sagna
LB: Cole
CB: Jagielka/Terry/Vidic
RM: Valencia
LM: Giggs
CM: Gerrard/Fabregas/Essien
ST: Drogba/Rooney/Torres

Fabregas....hands down...then drogba then essien.... Fabregas is just incredible, his performances against braga and bolton just summed him up. No one else in the league can play anywhere like him. His set-up for vela's 2nd agaist braga last night summed him up. I honestly doubt that any other player in the league (when chasing a career first hattrick) would pass the ball in that situation. Rooney and Torres would be up thre, but they're too on-off, and at the moment are way off. I think van der Vaart and Silva could be amongst the best, if they settle well. And Balotelli, Bale, and wilshire for future?

bale is not the best left mid in the world !

End of discussion

No, not end of. It's my opinion and I watch him play every single week and watch him destroy his right back, and Go past him every time.

On terms of FORM I would say that he is the Best Left Mid in the world.

No, not end of. It's my opinion and I watch him play every single week and watch him destroy his right back, and Go past him every time.

On terms of FORM I would say that he is the Best Left Mid in the world.

Oh yeh thats right, because Malouda's been playing **** recently :S

Oh yeh thats right, because Malouda's been playing **** recently :S

FFS. Where did I mention Malouda? or say that I felt he was playing ****?

*Sigh* All i said was that I believe Gareth Bale to be the best Left Winger on form in the World atm.

If he was playing for Man Utd or anyone else, Everybody would be drooling over him. It's just because he plays for Spurs.

*Sigh* All i said was that I believe Gareth Bale to be the best Left Winger on form in the World atm.

If he was playing for Man Utd or anyone else, Everybody would be drooling over him. It's just because he plays for Spurs.
its because its just form, he hasnt done it over a long period of time, he only hit his level in feb, so thats 4 months of playing time, lets see what he does over this season

I was using Malouda as an example of someone that is on top form and plays on the left. And no because as I said, Bale is one of my favourite players and you often here pundits drooling all over him.

Back