Best Player in The Premiership?

• Thread starter Thread starter Frank
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 108
  • Views Views 5K
Vidic. He has been immense at the back for us. If he weren't there we would have lost atleast 2 of the 4 league games.

He is carrying Evans and will probably have to carry Ferdinand until he is fully back ( I ahve my doubts whether Ferdinand can reach the earlier level again)

I've not read any posts so no idea what has been said so this may be a bit controversial but for me:

Michael Essien - For the, worlds most complete midfielder. Can do absolutely everything, can put in a monster challenge and has a good goalscoring record.

And special mentions to: Fabregas, Gerrard, Rooney, Torres, Drogba, Vidic, Reina.

Your right, you've clearly watched All of Spurs games and therefore know far more then me.

I have watched all the Chelsea Games and I can say that John Terry is the best Centre-Back in the world and yes Malouda is the best left-winger in the world yes even better than the most consistent performer season in and out an absolute Legend by the name of Gareth Bale:P

Grow up lad,just playing well for 6 months does not make u the best in the world,

I have watched all the Chelsea Games and I can say that John Terry is the best Centre-Back in the world and yes Malouda is the best left-winger in the world yes even better than the most consistent performer season in and out an absolute Legend by the name of Gareth Bale:P

Grow up lad,just playing well for 6 months does not make u the best in the world,
Lol, Messi, Giggs, Ronaldo, Robben, Ribery, off the top of my head all rank easily above Malouda. And for me, Terry is not the best CB.

Lol, Messi, Giggs, Ronaldo, Robben, Ribery, off the top of my head all rank easily above Malouda. And for me, Terry is not the best CB.

Read page 4 and u will undertand that I was being sarcastic on all the players I mentioned

I though i would have my say. personally i think the best player in the league is Vidic, People will always pick out striker or midfielders, due to goals. but i think Vidic does as much and is important to utd, as much as any other player in world football is to there respected clubs, SO if a player is that important to such a big and successful club, He must be the best, thats my theory
the fact that he will captain the side against liverpool, despite the presence of ferdinand, says as much

Nigel De Jong. Doesn't get noticed because he just goes about his job quietly and does it well (We're talking about in the Premiership so his Falcon Kick on Alonso doesn't matter)

i say michael essien, he is so good for chelsea and ghana a truly brlliant pacey yet strongr midefielder.

Back